Hiten-Gauri entering KYPH

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
The ppl who want 2 see H-G in 1 more serial waited 4 G's entry in KA.but unfortunately it did'nt happen.but Hiten-gauri r entering KYPH 4 entertain their fans.but u can't fully enjoy.bcoz tho they are a couple, GAURI is the woman in ANGADS life.
Link:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=233493& TPN=1Edited by jasminerahul - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is the last thing we needed! I dont understand why Hiten and Gauri are so hell bent on over-exposing themselves on TV?!!!! 😕
sandeepkaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

This is the last thing we needed! I dont understand why Hiten and Gauri are so hell bent on over-exposing themselves on TV?!!!! 😕

Oh my god. i so  agree with you 100% i am so sick of seeing them togehter... karan is a great actor however gauri really need to leave him alon and do stuff by her self.  i guess gauir has no chance in bollywood so she want all the fame on tv but it is hard to complete with nex yet better pple or even old ie Tulsi

mangrooves thumbnail
this is good news but are u sure of this?
radha17 thumbnail
Hi there thanks but though i like gauri and hiten well i think its pathetic that they need to come in all serials together. They should start getting independent man especially Gauri. She looks old for Angad anyway and dont make a nice pair.

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Now they must have felt...abhi leap ke baad apne ko kyuki me acha chance nahi milne vala...why not invade sum other serial.... n kyuki me suffer karege ronit n smriti by playing old grand parents.... coz without thm this serial wont run only!!!
whimsical_soul thumbnail
guys please mind what ull say
dont speak ill of gauri-hiten coz they mean a lot to some of us

and this whole thing of them coming up in kyph seems like a rumor! but as long as they are together.. its great news!
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha17

Hi there thanks but though i like gauri and hiten well i think its pathetic that they need to come in all serials together. They should start getting independent man especially Gauri. She looks old for Angad anyway and dont make a nice pair.

Very true indeed. That was the only point I was trying to make. They are just sticking together like there's no tomorrow and Gauri's losing it all!! She's nuts!😆😆😆
whimsical_soul thumbnail
well im not gonna quote but the words some ppl are using are simply outrageous and outlandish

the 2 of them are VERY imp to some of us.. so please stop making snide comments and ridiculing them
ronitfan thumbnail
Sorry if u meant to quote me but that's what I think. You should really think about it- no matter if they are important to u or not- I am giving u the feedback which any normal viewer would!