•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

The drama continues. Rohit Bakshi finds out who Shruti's kidnapper is. He tells Suyash Mehra - who is shocked to know the truth - and asks Rohit not to tell Parvati anything about it.

Thank you sooo much!
i hope this is actually true!
where is this preview from? ๐Ÿ˜•

....thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜•
Preview is from Bombay Times especially on fridays which is full of news abt indian television gossips and future stories.

Originally posted by amita5

Preview is from Bombay Times especially on fridays which is full of news abt indian television gossips and future stories.

ooh....thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by amita5

thanks for that
Ooooo..... I think we are getting really close to finding out who is behind this. Thanks for the preview.
oh wow..i wonder why suyesh said that. was it nikhil who was behind the kidnapping...
MAY BE ITS GAYTRI THATS WHY SUHESH ASKING THE REPORTER NOT TO TELL PARVATI
i was also wondering the same. why wld suyash request rohit bakshi not to tell parvati the truth? maybe its gayatri. maybe suyash feels that if gayatri's true identity is revealed now, the way the family will react might not bode good for her and for her kid. maybe he wants gayatri to deliver her kid first and then let everybody know abt d truth.
of course, i'm speculating.