Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

UPDATE OF 17 MAR (Page 3)

nabz8888 Goldie
nabz8888
nabz8888

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 8000

okie this is 8000's frined now i think banis acting all bitchy thinkin of her self n not her LIL sis n makin her marry tht JAI guy n obviously bani was tld from her father wen he died to take care of her LIL SISTERS buh un-fortunitly shes naw doin such as tld i think tht bani should syp thinkin of her dam self n of her sis to i mean she s fully ruinin her YOUNGER sis's life(thts evn worser than how kripa treated angad wen she hated him)(from sony tv)okie well if anyone has her e-mail i think u would wna give her a BIG HUGE lecture from me of what im tryin to say if u get meee now c pia is old enough to make her disisions n tht BANI (UGLY women Angry Dead )is interfearin anyways i have more to say but less time so y would i waste my time for tlkin bout dat ass!!!! wel nay how bani cnt afford a good guy so y ruin her sisters life i guess shes jelouse kuti ko galan hori hai sali moti

whoa, i suggest u watch ur language......newayz,i  disagree wid u that bani is being mean, becuz if u remember pia AGREED to marry jai while bani tried to stop her. bani even gave up her love for pushkar n agreed to marry that mohan khandelwal so that pia n pushkar could be together. also if pia is old enough to make her decisions than she should also be mature enough to stand by her decisions and face the consequences. i mean if she had decided to marry pushkar then she should have never agreed to marry mr.walia, n now if she is marrying jai, then she should not be trying to get together wid pushkar.on the other hand, bani is mature as when she decided to stand by pia for her marriage wid jai, even though she opposed the marriage, she stood up for pia, did all the rituals she, as the larki walen were supposed to do,even took out a loan for the wedding, n all of this shows her commitment to her decisions.  by agreeing to marry jai, pia  betrayed pushkar for money, then now by eloping wid pushkar she is betraying her family, as she is leaving rano n bani behind to face the music from jai n his family! this shows that pia is selfish and disloyal!

as far as who will bani marry is concerned,  i am sure since she is the lead, she will get sum1 who is onscreen wise equal to be her husband, and it surely won't be a bad choice!

Anam Ali Coolbie
Anam Ali
Anam Ali

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
thanks good luck on your exams Smile
ekomas Senior Member
ekomas
ekomas

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update and good luck for your exams.

and 8000 - Bani is acting as an elder sister should act. Pia is shown to be selfish, whereas Bani has always sacrificed her happiness for Pia. I hope whoever Bani marries, loves her and appreciates her. I hope Kekta does not make Bani's life hell.
indu9 Senior Member
indu9
indu9

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update.

Good luck for the exams....Study well.
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update Smile

all the best Tongue
Saregama_fan IF-Dazzler
Saregama_fan
Saregama_fan

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
thnks! GOOD LUCK ON EXAMS!
vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged
thanks
all the best for ur exams
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nabz8888

Originally posted by 8000

okie this is 8000's frined now i think banis acting all bitchy thinkin of her self n not her LIL sis n makin her marry tht JAI guy n obviously bani was tld from her father wen he died to take care of her LIL SISTERS buh un-fortunitly shes naw doin such as tld i think tht bani should syp thinkin of her dam self n of her sis to i mean she s fully ruinin her YOUNGER sis's life(thts evn worser than how kripa treated angad wen she hated him)(from sony tv)okie well if anyone has her e-mail i think u would wna give her a BIG HUGE lecture from me of what im tryin to say if u get meee now c pia is old enough to make her disisions n tht BANI (UGLY women Angry Dead )is interfearin anyways i have more to say but less time so y would i waste my time for tlkin bout dat ass!!!! wel nay how bani cnt afford a good guy so y ruin her sisters life i guess shes jelouse kuti ko galan hori hai sali moti

whoa, i suggest u watch ur language......newayz,i  disagree wid u that bani is being mean, becuz if u remember pia AGREED to marry jai while bani tried to stop her. bani even gave up her love for pushkar n agreed to marry that mohan khandelwal so that pia n pushkar could be together. also if pia is old enough to make her decisions than she should also be mature enough to stand by her decisions and face the consequences. i mean if she had decided to marry pushkar then she should have never agreed to marry mr.walia, n now if she is marrying jai, then she should not be trying to get together wid pushkar.on the other hand, bani is mature as when she decided to stand by pia for her marriage wid jai, even though she opposed the marriage, she stood up for pia, did all the rituals she, as the larki walen were supposed to do,even took out a loan for the wedding, n all of this shows her commitment to her decisions.  by agreeing to marry jai, pia  betrayed pushkar for money, then now by eloping wid pushkar she is betraying her family, as she is leaving rano n bani behind to face the music from jai n his family! this shows that pia is selfish and disloyal!

as far as who will bani marry is concerned,  i am sure since she is the lead, she will get sum1 who is onscreen wise equal to be her husband, and it surely won't be a bad choice!

i agree with dis view completely Approve and 8000 i think u hav nt watched kasamh se frmthe beginning Wink   Smile dats y u cud support pia

Go to top