India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

UPDATE OF 17 MAR

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged

DeadSangeet starts. A lady satarts singing a traditional song, but dadi immediately disapproves it saying it old fashioned and wanted to play youthful music.  In the sangeet everyone is enjoying , even jigs is having smile on her face(with lots of effort    Stern Smile      )     only Pia's eyes are filled with tears as she rembrs her romance wth pushky. She goes out of the sangeet.

In the garden as she is crying pushky cums. Pia asks dat y he has come? Is it to see if she has done nythng or not? Pushky remains silent. Pia  says dat he cannot deny dat he doesn't love her as his eyes r xpressing his love for her. pia again tries persuade dat he shud take her out of this tangle.   Pushky breaks down. He admits dat he loves her and cannot see her in pain. He gets ready to do what she wants- he is ready to ELOPE.  Confused      Angry

Tthey make plan abt which the viewers r kept in suspense.  Pia hugs him and just then she rembrs all the scenes of her engagement with m.rwalia. she again gets disturbed. Pushky asks wat happened. Pia said dat she doesn't know wat to do; at one point she feels dat she has already made a mistake , the next moment she feels dat she is commiting a bigger mistake; at one point it seems evrythng unworthy , then she thinks that love is evrythng. Pushky complains dat if pia is so indecisive abt herself then she doesn't love him(right !! ) Pia puts her hand  on his cheeks and declares "I love you". Dead    She went away but then  bani hears everything!!??  Ouch       Wink

As pushkar is retrning he faces bani. Bani is shocked to see pushkar in this way supporting pia instead of making her understand. She accuses pushky of being ungratefull as he is deceiving mr.walia who has done evrythng for him.  Pushkar tries to reason dat he is saving mr.walia frm a disastrous relationship frm which nobody will get nythng ., wen bani asks dat  how cud he do such a wrong thing  pushky replies dat in love there is no right or wrong and the truth is pia loves him, not jai,… etcetc.  (Today evry bani pushy fan will agree dat pushky and bani just CANT b a pair!!  Thumbs Down   )

In the sangeet ceremony mr. Walia asks pia wher she has been? As pia's were tearful she can't reply. Jai assures her dat if pia is worryng to leave her sisters then she need not do so as they wud b living together like b4 he wont build their relation by breaking pia frm her sisters. He sweetly asks pia to giv smile and took pia tosangeet holding her hand. Bani watches them with despair in her eyes.(poor bani!!   Cry   tension khatam nehi hota!)

At night wen everyone is sleeping  pia wakres up and calls pushky frm her mobile dat she is ready to leave. In the car pushky comforts pia dat there is no fault of nyone., its situation under which they r trapped. As he puts  his car's headlight , haila , bani is standing!!!! Ouch     Pia and pushkar ka to hosh ud gaya! As they come out of the car bani bitterly says dat its better dat she overheard their conversation otherwise they were sparing noone.. Bani   is shocked to see pushky doing such a grt blunder without even thinkng abt his jai's kindness and forgetting that no one relationship can b build on the ruins of another. As bani angrily scolds pia for being so unconcerned abt their honour pia changes her colour!!  She said she has made a mistake as she got carried away    Angry        pushky was stunned ! (so was viewers!!)     bani drags pia to her room and pia went ehile liking at pushkar . pushky only stood their with tearful eyes.   

Bani in her roomgivs pia wat she best deserves – a tight resounding slap!!      Bani cant believe dat pia cud b so  self obsessed dat she forgot abt nythng- their values, family honour, their love.  Admonishing pia bani affirms dat she wont let nyone to point at them or their parents for pia . bani gives a good lecture to pia and rano joined her too. Rano rightly said that by juggling pusky and jai she has proved dat she only thinks of herself., banididi took loan for her marriage but she never thought how she wil face the world for pia, pia said dat she does everything for her sisters but she sees only her own happiness! (egxactlly!! Big smile  )       pia says sorry and admits she was making big mistake. Bani says dat she wont see ny tears in her sister's eyes and so they better b in the right path ( or something like dat . I dnt rembr the xact specch Dead )

Next week I wont  b able to write updates for my xam. byeeeeSmile

Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged
thx for da update
its fine gud luck 4 ya exam
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:58am | IP Logged
i wont b able to write till thursday but i will b able to write it frm friday Smile thanks frnds for encouraging my work Smile
harry_fan2 Goldie
harry_fan2
harry_fan2

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
y didnt pia run away wid pushkar i want dem together. Angry. thanxs 4 da gr8 update Big smile
xsimzxchickx IF-Rockerz
xsimzxchickx
xsimzxchickx

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
omggg!!!!!!!

i hate pia and pushy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry
they r Unbelievable and completely sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry

thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much 4 update!!! awwww im gona miss ur updates!! coz ur updates r fab"!!

owell take care and good luck 4 exams!! i got more exams on my way too!! Cry

cheers
LíL-Mí§§-í®àm Newbie
LíL-Mí§§-í®àm
LíL-Mí§§-í®àm

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i hate pushkar and pia i swear dat pia girl thinks she is all dat but she aint and pushkar he face jus gets on my nerves
sonu4ever IF-Rockerz
sonu4ever
sonu4ever

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
thx Clap
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update and good luck on your exams!!! Tongue

Go to top