Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Bajaj-Prerna Eye-Contact 2day and y'day

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged
My thoughts on their amazing eye-contact

Yeah Bajaj-Prerna dono gaye mukti ke paas. And it was BAJAJ who came up with that idea. I am very happy about it. Also, did you notice YESTERDAY's episode..like someone said, throughout episode, Prerna was looking at Bajaj...CONSTANTLY..and he was looking at her. Yes, she was looking at him as if he had done some mistake or crime..but Boy..what a great eye-contact and eye-chemistry they have. Those looks they kept on giving each other. Prerna was looking at him, as if she is looking at her God- Her Bhagwan- Her Pati Parmeshwar. U know in Ekta's serials, in times of distress, heroines go to a temple and challenge God and criticize him at times in anger..Prerna was having the same expressions for Bajaj- "Hey Pati Parmeshwar, aap to sarva-shaktimaan hai. maryadapurushottam hai. to phir..aap ke Rajya mein yeh aaj kal kya chal raha hai..aap to sab ki raksha karte hai, to phir mukti ke saath yeh kyun ho raha hai?" And Bajaj's expressions were that of assurance "Give me some time, I'll solve it honey"
I was expecting some result of that beautiful eye contact. Got it today. He took her to bring mukti back. does it happen when u r together for a long long time- like 30 yrs..that u start understanding the words spoken through each other's eyes so well......

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

My thoughts on their amazing eye-contact

Yeah Bajaj-Prerna dono gaye mukti ke paas. And it was BAJAJ who came up with that idea. I am very happy about it. Also, did you notice YESTERDAY's episode..like someone said, throughout episode, Prerna was looking at Bajaj...CONSTANTLY..and he was looking at her. Yes, she was looking at him as if he had done some mistake or crime..but Boy..what a great eye-contact and eye-chemistry they have. Those looks they kept on giving each other. Prerna was looking at him, as if she is looking at her God- Her Bhagwan- Her Pati Parmeshwar. U know in Ekta's serials, in times of distress, heroines go to a temple and challenge God and criticize him at times in anger..Prerna was having the same expressions for Bajaj- "Hey Pati Parmeshwar, aap to sarva-shaktimaan hai. maryadapurushottam hai. to phir..aap ke Rajya mein yeh aaj kal kya chal raha hai..aap to sab ki raksha karte hai, to phir mukti ke saath yeh kyun ho raha hai?" And Bajaj's expressions were that of assurance "Give me some time, I'll solve it honey"
I was expecting some result of that beautiful eye contact. Got it today. He took her to bring mukti back. does it happen when u r together for a long long time- like 30 yrs..that u start understanding the words spoken through each other's eyes so well......

Beautifully expressed in your inimitable style Tulip. I dont think anybody could  have written it so well, maintaining the 'nazakat' of the situation. Dunno what nazakat is called in English- but u very well realise it:)))

It's such a beautiful thought that you have put forward in your writeup. When you have spent almost half of your life or even more with a man/woman, as someone has very ably put it- Tab Rishtaa shabdo ka mohtaaj nahi hota...

That really is the essence of what you have written..for Prerna , Rishabh indriectly hinting towards getting Jeevan and Mukti out of the scene was just intolerably wrong for her. She would not have reacted the same way if someone else had said so but Rishabh for her is all important and his stand on things decides the route that it is going to take eventually.

They have DEADLY eye contact. You will see this is each and every scene that they portay- whether they are hurt by each other, vindictive, anger, envy, and most of all- LOVE and the passion generated by their eyes is just too beautiful and complex to define. I wish they remain the same..today,tomorrow and always!

Sukhi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top