Saarthi

India-Forums

   
Saarthi
Saarthi

hey saarthians..more on page 6(&on wards) (Page 5)

poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Joined: 11 March 2006
Posts: 1229

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

In btwn, itna easy nahee hoga 2 marry the chemical engineer ur wanting 2, Shazy has safeguarded him frm all aroundLOL yaha thak ke shahid Kavita ko bhi problem hori hogi us thak pochne mainLOL

Teesha

teesha hunny.......... my love is not so cheap as kavita n like her all stupid girlfrndsWink.........my love is pureTongue ...........so i beleive on my love.TongueEmbarrassed

poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Joined: 11 March 2006
Posts: 1229

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

Originally posted by shazy

Originally posted by poonam kg





so for dis reason,i will not marry to a software engg Wink ......i gonna marry to a chemical engg.(karan groverHeart) Embarrassed Embarrassed .......waise ye aur baat hai kii , its more risky to marry a chemical engg. LOL LOL LOL     Embarrassed

over my dead body-LOL!!!LOLWink

Kaha tha na Poonam...Shazy wuldnt back off so easily...Dehko it'll be hard n risky getting 2 ur chem engineerLOL

jab pyaar kiya to darna kya.LOLLOLLOL..........well c'mon yaar all of u r taking my jokes, so seriously.Embarrassed

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Joined: 05 February 2006
Posts: 2269

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonam kg

Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

In btwn, itna easy nahee hoga 2 marry the chemical engineer ur wanting 2, Shazy has safeguarded him frm all aroundLOL yaha thak ke shahid Kavita ko bhi problem hori hogi us thak pochne mainLOL

Teesha

teesha hunny.......... my love is not so cheap as kavita n like her all stupid girlfrndsWink.........my love is pureTongue ...........so i beleive on my love.TongueEmbarrassed

buhat zyada bharosa hainWinkkeep it upBig smileThumbs Up

poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Joined: 11 March 2006
Posts: 1229

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Innocent angel

teesha hunny.......... my love is not so cheap as kavita n like her all stupid girlfrndsWink.........my love is pureTongue ...........so i beleive on my love.TongueEmbarrassed

buhat zyada bharosa hainWinkkeep it upBig smileThumbs Up

[/QUOTE]

bharosa to hoga hi, Tonguekyonkii sachha pyaar hamesha vishvaas aur bharosa deta hai.Embarrassed

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Joined: 05 February 2006
Posts: 2269

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonam kg

Originally posted by Innocent angel

teesha hunny.......... my love is not so cheap as kavita n like her all stupid girlfrndsWink.........my love is pureTongue ...........so i beleive on my love.TongueEmbarrassed

buhat zyada bharosa hainWinkkeep it upBig smileThumbs Up

bharosa to hoga hi, Tonguekyonkii sachha pyaar hamesha vishvaas aur bharosa deta hai.Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]

lagta hain tumse pyaar karne aur nibhane ke tips lene padengeLOL

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Joined: 05 February 2006
Posts: 2269

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonam kg

Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

Originally posted by shazy

Originally posted by poonam kg





so for dis reason,i will not marry to a software engg Wink ......i gonna marry to a chemical engg.(karan groverHeart) Embarrassed Embarrassed .......waise ye aur baat hai kii , its more risky to marry a chemical engg. LOL LOL LOL     Embarrassed

over my dead body-LOL!!!LOLWink

Kaha tha na Poonam...Shazy wuldnt back off so easily...Dehko it'll be hard n risky getting 2 ur chem engineerLOL

jab pyaar kiya to darna kya.LOLLOLLOL..........well c'mon yaar all of u r taking my jokes, so seriously.Embarrassed

agree wid uWinkThumbs Up

poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Joined: 11 March 2006
Posts: 1229

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:20am | IP Logged
well now i m think dat its better for me dat i shut my mouthEmbarrassed........coz dis topic is start 4 fun and yahaan to kuch aur hi shuru ho gaya. LOLLOLLOL
all r getting so serious. Confused

Edited by poonam kg - 19 March 2006 at 12:27am
poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Joined: 11 March 2006
Posts: 1229

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Innocent angel

lagta hain tumse pyaar karne aur nibhane ke tips lene padengeLOL

sure anytime.WinkEmbarrassedTongue

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Newsletter -May-1st page-Updated!!!!!!

2

Author: -LetItGo-   Replies: 10   Views: 882

-LetItGo- 10 882 22 May 2007 at 2:10am by -LetItGo-
to saarthians........

2 3

Author: fakhra   Replies: 19   Views: 759

fakhra 19 759 18 July 2006 at 1:12am by sizzling_souls
saarthians help

Author: Bul3   Replies: 2   Views: 404

Bul3 2 404 21 March 2006 at 1:13am by priya the sweet
2nd feb video(plz chk page 3)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: newkidontheblok   Replies: 40   Views: 4654

newkidontheblok 40 4654 15 February 2006 at 4:36am by Innocent angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saarthi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index