Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

djpagal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i dont think saloni is at fault..but wait thanks for the update

but yea what i was saying is that shes not at fault when did they trust her like i dont see them telling her about rewa ...And they need to listen to her GOD damn there all a bunch of idiots SALONi isnt at fault
munizaaa thumbnail
😆 😆 oh god u guys crack me. I knew it, it was too good to last but i just cant wait for Saloni and Nahar to make up again it will be sooo romantic. 😳 Anyways i dont think it is any body's fault but the directors they are responsible for ruinning all dramas. Edited by munizaaa - 18 years ago
kajol'sthebest thumbnail
why does saloni have to be such an idiot? this is why characters in hindi serials turn me off. first they are so lovable and sweet, and then they jus turn purely obnoxious. i think ppl like saloni are responsible to a great extent for their bad fate. they bring it on to themselves. if she acted a little smarter, she wouldn't have to face this day.
desi33 thumbnail
Saloni is too rude! why she did that? She shd Trust Nahar after all he has done for her 😡 Now whats gonna happend
kbakshi thumbnail
I do not understand what is happening between Shurba and Neel. thanks for update.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks .
but now scared 😭 😭
what happen i think while nahar is angry with saloni than saloni will also find out nahar's secret then they will solve their problem together what do you think guy hope for bets 😉 😉
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update...
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update
Amberz thumbnail
Saloni Shud Not Hide Things from nahar

thanks 4 update