Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

venus_xyz thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
this was bound to happen. Saloni did the dumbest thing by hiding things from Nahar. She has to obviously pay for it!
I am starting to dislike Saloni...
Kadwiphool thumbnail
but guys i think neel/shubra will be perfect together. i honestly never saw any chemistry between rewa/neel, they just dont look good together although i do feel awful for rewa since neel doesnt love shubra yet either but is marrying her (mostly b/c he felt sorry for her and saloni told him too.. oh boy). BUT GUYS DONT FORGET SALONI DIDNT KNOW EVERYONE WAS ARRANGING REWA'S MARRIAGE AT NAHAR'S HOUSE. but yes she still shouldve told nahar everything including that shubra's pregnant. ON THE OTHER HAND IT'S REALLY HARD TO DISCLOSE SUCH A SECRET ABOUT YOUR OWN SISTER EVEN IF IT IS WITH YOUR HUSBAND 😭
bangaloreu thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I don't find fault with Saloni. She might not have told the truth but she didn't lie either. Besides, what kind of trust is Aditi, Brijesh, Buao are talkng about. When thery never give her a chance to tell her side of the story. Also, Saloni never knew about the families plan of proposing Rewa to Neel. Neel is also equally responsible for not telling the truth to her - He might have used a different name - Surprise - but bottom line, teh family did hide the news from Saloni.
got2go2go thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am so mad. big deal she hided the fact that neel is marrying shubhra and they all think its saloni's fault they are all crazzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. 😡
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Arrg!!! Stupid Saloni!! She ruined everything!!
sanya_s thumbnail

thanks 4 the update..hmm..saloni is a bit selfish..I cant help saying that...
ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update. I do not find any faults w/Saloni - it is usually hard to tell your husband and his family things about one's sister - especially is the sister is like Shubhra!!
ramas thumbnail
I think Saloni and her parents are afraid that shubhra's news cause a big problem with Saloni's in laws. After how aditi reacted with them it is natural to feel that way. yes it is difficult to reveal any family secrets to ones husband knowing when it will come back to haunt you. Nahar himself has a sectret (Hypocrit). To me nahar is insecure inside he knows Neel is doing this because Saloni asked him too. He is somewhat responsible for Shubhra's downfall. hope not Salomi's.
dostokedost thumbnail
Thanks a lot for updating...thanks again for taking ur time out to update...i really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!! 👏
pinkpanther21 thumbnail
saloni neverr learns. sometimes she annoys mee 😡