Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

17th March India Update

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged
17th March India Update

Nahar's living room

Nahar asks Narpat how come suddenly you thought of Shubra's marriage. Narpat replies that its Shubra's age and there is no need to delay. All this while Nahar stares angrily at Saloni and so do other fly members. Narpat and Ambika give Bhabho sweets and leave.

Aditi asks Saloni how cld she do this to them? They had started considering her a fly member. She was more concerned abt her sister at home. She differentiates between sasural and maika with bias in favor of latter. Saloni attempts to speak but no one allows. Tara says lets hear her side at this Brijesh says there is no need to hear and they are disappointed with Saloni. Dheer says you got your sister hooked leaving our sister. Aditi says' acha sila diya hamare pyaar aur vishwas ka'. They all leave the room. The servant brings sweet packets and asks abt them. Bhabho tells him to give it to Saloni who has very happy moment for herself. Saloni says to Nahar that at least he shd listen to her. Nahar is incensed & tells her she delayed it too much.

Rewa House-living room

Rewa is crying with Neel's photograph in her hand. Just then Neel comes in and asks Rewa that you are listening to music. Rewa ques him why has he come there? Neel ans that he cld not talk to her properly hence he has come to discuss. Rewa tells him that she is busy and is going out hence he shd come later. Neel asks her if she is alright and tells her to take care.

Nahar's Room

Nahar is walking to and fro. Saloni walks in and closes the door. Nahar is disinterested in talking to her but Saloni persists. Saloni tells him that I always thought you wld be supportive of me whatever might happen you will understd me. I did not know abt Rewa's love for Neel and abt their marriage. Nahar fuming tells her you shd have shared with me but you delayed. You do not trust me. Saloni ans that I tried but things happened so fast. Nahar furious screams that I know Neel & Shubra do not love each other. Till yes'day Neel was hopelessly in Love with you and suddenly he wants to marry Shubra? You knew pretty well that Rewa loves Neel. If you cld not tell us then at least you shd have told Rewa. But you conveniently forgot abt it and went ahead with match fixing for ur sister. I do not need any justifications from you.

Shubra's room

Shubra is concerned when Gayatri asks her what's worrying her. Shubra shares that she wondering if this is all right, her marriage with Neel. Neel is a very kind hearted person, marrying me only to provide me support in life. Gayatri tells her that this is all God's wish. God had destined long before to send him in your life. Otherwise why did Neel only come to save you amongst so many people? Neel was destined to be part of your life. Matches are made in heaven so don't worry and take rest. Shubra is relieved.

Nahar house: Kitchen

Bhabho is cutting vegetable when Saloni asks to help her. Bhabho upset tells her there are servants to help me if needed. Saloni persuades but Bhabho leaves.

Nahar house: Living room

All are enraged with Saloni. Saloni comes and says that without giving me an opportunity to clarify why am I being held the culprit. Its true that I started Neel and Shubra's marriage proposal & I knew that Rewa Loves Neel but honestly I did not know that here at home all of you were thinking of Rewa's marriage with Neel.
Brijesh replies that may be it's not your fault but Rewa is more than a sister to us and we feel her pain. Hearing this Saloni leaves.

Narpat Room

Narpat is relaxed and happy when Ambika comes in. He tells her that finally all responsibilities will be over and then the time to live our lives. We will have romance back in our life. Ambika smiles and says at this age and she has seen him laughing after a long time. Narpat says that these laughs are becoz of Neel otherwise he had thought that happiness has gone far away never to return.

Nahar Room

Nahar crossed with Saloni comes and sleeps on the bed with his back towards Saloni. Saloni tries to talk to him but he refuses. Saloni is thinking that on one is a nice person like Rewa who at one point wanted Neel and me to be together and on the hand is Shubra's life. I am guilty in everyone's eyes.

Rewa's house

Nahar comes to meet Rewa. He asks her if whether she is leaving. Rewa tells him she is just packing books and wld leave only after Neel's marriage. Nahar tells her he has come to beg forgiveness from her. I shd have consulted Neel before moving the proposal fwd. Rewa ans that was yes'day & I want to live in present. Nahar says that he understds that its not easy to forget. Neel loved Saloni and now why is he suddenly marrying Shubra? Rewa vexed says that Neel's life, Neel's thoughts. Here I am trying to overcome all this and you! Nahar says he is sorry & he understds what she is going thru' but Neel will have to answer him why he is doing all this to you.

Rewa calls up Saloni and informs her that Nahar was very angry and has gone to meet Neel. She is afraid something untoward might happen.

Neel's house

Neel is sitting and packing his guitar when Nahar walks in. Neel says he is surprised to see Nahar. Nahar bitterly congratulates Neel & says that actually Neel surprised by his sudden marriage decision. Neel tells that it's just that he decided to settle in life. Nahar argues that you had promised Rewa that you love Saloni and will love her forever. No one can ever take her place not even in dreams. Now what has transpired the change? Neel replies that with time our thoughts change and then everything changes.

Nahar is infuriated and asks Neel to stop lying. There is some secret reason for marrying Shubra, which both Saloni & you are hiding from me. Actually I am ashamed that I have to find the truth from an outsider becoz my wife hides things from me. How can a person like you see himself in the mirror, you think of love as a game. First you chose Saloni for your self-interest and then Rewa for your career, gave her false promises, hopes, dreams. Since you lost Saloni you decided that if not Saloni then her sister will do! Neel riled attempts to slap Nahar who grabs his hand midway.

Saloni is standing at the door watching.

Next Week: Kaveri is telling Ambika that we shd share our happiness with all people close to us like Dhananjay! While wickedly staring at Gayatri.

desi chic IF-Sizzlerz
desi chic
desi chic

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thanks...excellent! saloni why do u have to do this? Angry
dc
nehal0119 Senior Member
nehal0119
nehal0119

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
good job thanks
fannn Senior Member
fannn
fannn

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.
Saloni should not have hidden the truth from Nahar! This is Saloni's fault. She made everybody angry.
enigma6 Senior Member
enigma6
enigma6

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Saloni, look waht a khichdi you made by hiding facts from your hubby, who is a real darling.
Miss.Netherland IF-Rockerz
Miss.Netherland
Miss.Netherland

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Goddd Saloniii
Mat karna
Meri kaun mata hai ! Cry
Saloniii do something

Thxxx 4 the updateeee
amalia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
thanks Tongue

Go to top