Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

bajaj's age group (Page 2)

Tehzeeb Senior Member
Tehzeeb
Tehzeeb

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Yo shimmer1 you ROCK...

i just love your posts...You really know how to shut ppl up...u go girl!

and i agree with what u said...ppl just love to uo rummors...and if the rumors are true then so what if cezanne and jenifer are dating....they just play the characters on screen..they are not father and daughter in real life LOL ...

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Shimmer ! Why u get so much hyped up /threatened etc. when I say anything !

I was just kidding ! and I am really happy to see you here ! Regarding the language you speak- well whatever helps u communicate is OK. Chill..don't take everything so seriously Smile

And why u feeling the need to justify anurag-sneha affair....? I just mentioned it coz u r anu fan so i thought u would be happy to know he is dating sneha :) i never said it was something wrong or weird...its ok as long as jenifer is at least 18..

and regarding age gaps and age calculations... LIKE SNEHA-KASAK'S AGE GAP WAS REDUCED FROM 10 TO 2-3 AFTER THE 2ND LEAP, BAJAJ-PRERNA AGE GAP WAS REDUCED FROM 15 TO 5-7 SO AS TO ADJUST WITH NEW STORYLINE AFTER BAJAJ'S ACCIDENT IN AUSTRALIA.

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

hey

Tehzeeb....thnks dude...im glad u think so....atleast sum1 thinks my posts r interestin lol....im surrounded by bajaj ppl here...maaan..thts just i needed sum1 to back me up thnks girl..where r all those other ppl desichic? signora?...etc

hey tulip i dont thnk god i ws just clearn ur 'misunderstandin'....but now since ur sayin u were kiddin thtz kool too...but yea cant help it im a person who likes to get my point thru....

and regardin the anu-jenn thing well i wsnt justifyin it and if i was then well it coz ur 'tone' sounded sarcastic and if u didnt think it ws wrong then i ws wonderin y u mentioned tht shes his onscreen daughter coz duuhhh every1 knows tht already....so i thot u were tryin to make a point and i made mine

and oh i missed it wen in the show did they say/mention/hint bajaj is now 7 - 8yrs older than prerna?.....i remember the kasak-sneha thing bcoz they were talkn abt wht they r goin to do next n sneha said mba n kasak said sum bachleors.....so yea their age ws reduced to 2-3 i guess....and man isnt it funny tht if they did say/mention/hint tht bajaj is now 7-8 yrs older than prerna....sneha just mentioned vish,tushar, coookie...the other day hmmm i wonder ....i seriosly wonder wen (ie how old he ws wen he had them) bajaj had kids almost as old as his wife n yet he is still 7-8 yrs older than her.....tsk tsk naughty naughtyWink....but yea tulip plz do tell me wen tht happend....id seriosly like to know...wen old guy suddenly turned to middle aged guy

and regardin the lang i speak sorry still dont c where U c wht i dont 'c'....and hey im glad u think its gud im 'back'...and well u know the net u can never tell ppls tone so u shud just b sure just incase they r serios...

till next time cya

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
bajaj on the show shud be around 60 since b4 the leap he had a 20 somethign year old daughter and son, so he has to be 40 then. so just do the math.
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 1:10am | IP Logged
thnks shruti i know but i ws wonderin wen they decreased his age so tht now there is only 7-8yrs diff between him n prerna
lizzy Groupbie
lizzy
lizzy

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:07am | IP Logged

hey can u imagine anu goin out wid sneha but she is nice mabe could be better if her face was not that roundBig smile

Go to top