Kasauti Zindagi Ki

A Warning for Bajajians! (Page 9)

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ronit_Krazy

i hope so 2 ... warna meri shok sabha mein sab ka swagat hai

DONT worry woh musibaat nahin aayegi!LOLi dont even know who the "CERTAIN" peeps are!LOL

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
i kno who they r .. they also kno .. but muze abhi nahi marna .. practucal exam ke baad marna hai .. atleast mai 11th mein paas hoke to maru
RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

areee, ghabrao matt, rj hain na, mean apne bhai (Rishabh) ke fully saath hoon. Aur sab jaante hain ki, main kitna bada bajajjoan hoon.
r.j
ILuvPrachiDesai IF-Rockerz
ILuvPrachiDesai
ILuvPrachiDesai

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
YEAH TULIP UR RITE WE SHUD IGNORE THESE BAJAJ DUSHMANS, ANYWAYS I'M A RONITIAN SO MUJHSE MUKABALA KAR KE TO DEKHO, DEKHNA KYA HAAL TUMHARA KARUNGI. Angry
THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO MAKE A TOPIC ABOUT SO THAT'S WHY THEY ARE GONNA F*** UP OUR MOOD. ANYWAYS WE BAJAJIANS & RONITIANS ARE VERY STRONG SO GUYS JUST IGNORE THEM. LOL
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

i dont believe this topic...i cant believe wht tulip said either man....
no offense but the recent antianu/anurag bashing/anurag vs bajaj or mihir posts have been made by tulip...every topic i select on and if its written by tulip i think uh oh here we go again and then just like bajaj fans defend bajaj we r inclined to defend anurag...and no1 likes to fight....no1 here hates each other god the way ur making it sound...
some of my really gud friends are bajaj fans and anu fans its not tht coz we r anu fans or coz u r bajaj fans we hate each other and wud say silly things just coz cezzane has gone on a holiday please gimme a break im reallly offended how can you generalise like tht abt anurag fans thts just pure mean....
and a forum's purpose is discussion not fights everyone has their own opinion abt characters doesnt mean we hate each other!!!!

by just posting such topics u r spreading  Animosity among ppl wich it doesnt exist in between its creating a rift between ppl tht it never ws there wid....this topic is an anti-anurag fans topic not an anti-anu topic...thts just i dont even have words to express....i cant believe this.....why are u discussing us like characters i thot there wsnt supposed to b personal attacking here???...then why is there a whole topic on this???....accusing ppl/members of this forum generalising!

Edited by shimmer1 - 19 March 2006 at 4:46pm
RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
HI!
Yeah! Shimmer, totally agree with you. When ever, we post a new topic regarding Anuraag or Bajaj, we should consider of not hurting anyone.
Tulip, my hats off to you that just like me, you care more about Bajaj and don;t wanna see Anuraag fans hurting we Bajjaians, but, the topic you started already creating the fuzz of anti Anuraag and Bajaj.
Shimmer who is Anuraag fan, she has been really nice till now for our topics, and even other Anuraag fans have been really cooperative.
Tulip, my brother I am a die hard fan Bajaj just like you, but, for me the peace of this kzk forums and our relationshio with anuraag fans is more important.
Manasi, ronitpf, ronitr, ronit rulez, ronit fan, galzu and to all Bajajjians, let's not hurt Anuraag fans feelings otherwise, the same anti Bajaj-Anuraag will start and that won;t benefit neither us nor Anu fans.
r.j
long live kzk nd Bajaj and d.K.
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RJ1234

HI!
Yeah! Shimmer, totally agree with you. When ever, we post a new topic regarding Anuraag or Bajaj, we should consider of not hurting anyone.
Tulip, my hats off to you that just like me, you care more about Bajaj and don;t wanna see Anuraag fans hurting we Bajjaians, but, the topic you started already creating the fuzz of anti Anuraag and Bajaj.
Shimmer who is Anuraag fan, she has been really nice till now for our topics, and even other Anuraag fans have been really cooperative.
Tulip, my brother I am a die hard fan Bajaj just like you, but, for me the peace of this kzk forums and our relationshio with anuraag fans is more important.
Manasi, ronitpf, ronitr, ronit rulez, ronit fan, galzu and to all Bajajjians, let's not hurt Anuraag fans feelings otherwise, the same anti Bajaj-Anuraag will start and that won;t benefit neither us nor Anu fans.
r.j
long live kzk nd Bajaj and d.K.

thnk you RJ123....for agreeing wid me see wht i mean we r friends here even tho rj is thru n thru supporter of bajaj ..and we rnt enemies so please by attacking the fans of certain characters dont create negative topics/vibes...again im emphasising on the point tht its not an anti-anurag post but an anti-anurag fans post wich i dont think is very nice at alllll

ILuvPrachiDesai IF-Rockerz
ILuvPrachiDesai
ILuvPrachiDesai

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
SORRY TO ALL ANU FANS BUT REMEMBER DON'T TRYNA HURT THE RONITIANS OK. LET'S BE FRIENDS.

Go to top