Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:32am | IP Logged
l0l yeh..

ok can any1 see my siggyy.. or any1 elses siggyy .. bcoz i cant see mine

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:37am | IP Logged
going back to the topic!
i personally think that i didnt know bajaj fans that much! and i guess it was probably because i waz new in here! and now i m gettin used to it!
after reading all these posts i think that tulip himself wants to make a fight against bajaj and onu fans! because anu fans didnt bother to say anything before this topic! i dont know abt the story between the ramjiwala and madiha but i do think that the way you guys [bajaj fans] wrote against madiha...even i waz shocked! soo patheticcc!!

btw i m neither anu nor bajaj fan! but after lookin @ this topic i would love to choose anu! ( i waz once anu fan and i waz once bajaj fan...but now only yudi and anu)

sory if i waz too rude!
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
YO YO YO !!!!... tulip is not the 1 makin fights here ... well u r new here tht is y u r saying this ... i hav been around for more than a year and i knoo ..

when anu is not in focus there has 2 be a fight created y sum rainless cez fan ...there is 1 anu fan takshila[ or watever ius her name] she rote tht she likes kzk forum bcoz there r fights .. if tht is the attitude of cez fans then its really lame .. they cum here 2 hav fights ??

tht shows how lame ppl can be ... n if u hav noticed these guys discuss rishabh sometime even more than we do .. they discuss bout how bad he is .. how he clicked snaps of prerna .. they like 2 dig up old topics when there is nothin 2 tak bout .. tht is totally lame .. we r generally takin bout the gr8 chememstry between ronit n shweta n every minute detail bout rishabh .. but these guys instead of discussing anurag ... they say rishabh is the villian and all sort of crap .. thts wat gives rise 2 a fight
maha khan IF-Dazzler
maha khan
maha khan

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
wow aaki bravo we can say u know soldier Clap
n ur right they were talking to madiha in a wrong way they r u can say sick people they always have controvrcial topics and always said against anu anything they want even in this they cross there limits they have created a tension
i dont know why they r doing this? Angry
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
i m not tellin anything 2 madhiya .. i hav mentioned only tht tak[watever her name is girl] madhiya has done nothing ..

we r not the ones starting contoversial topics .. this topic was 2 warn us against fights .. don create a fight out of this

Edited by Ronit_Krazy - 19 March 2006 at 12:02pm
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ronit_Krazy

YO YO YO !!!!... tulip is not the 1 makin fights here ... well u r new here tht is y u r saying this ... i hav been around for more than a year and i knoo ..

when anu is not in focus there has 2 be a fight created y sum rainless cez fan ...there is 1 anu fan takshila[ or watever ius her name] she rote tht she likes kzk forum bcoz there r fights .. if tht is the attitude of cez fans then its really lame .. they cum here 2 hav fights ??

tht shows how lame ppl can be ... n if u hav noticed these guys discuss rishabh sometime even more than we do .. they discuss bout how bad he is .. how he clicked snaps of prerna .. they like 2 dig up old topics when there is nothin 2 tak bout .. tht is totally lame .. we r generally takin bout the gr8 chememstry between ronit n shweta n every minute detail bout rishabh .. but these guys instead of discussing anurag ... they say rishabh is the villian and all sort of crap .. thts wat gives rise 2 a fight

saythin tht takshila said tht she loves fight in kzk forum and tht doesnt mean tht every anu fan is lyk tht! thts a sterotype!

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ronit_Krazy

i m not tellin anything 2 madhiya .. i hav mentioned only tht tak[watever her name is girl] madhiya has done nothing ..

we r not the ones starting contoversial topics .. this topic was 2 warn us against fights .. don create a fight out of this

read the other posts! u hurted her! she even mentions tht and u guys dont stop!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS

U GUYS R PATHETIC!

AND WE SHOULD STOP THIS RIGHT HERE!

Edited by aakriti262 - 19 March 2006 at 12:07pm
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I am not saying anything 2 madhiya .. others muz hav ... i chat wid her daily .. maine kuch kiya hota toh she wud hav told me 1st thing.. others muz hav ..i hav not reaad usne kya likha hai n all . tht is y i m not targetting her

Go to top