India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

A Warning for Bajajians! (Page 3)

ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Umm...Anurag went to London with Sampida because Cezanne Khan went to Karachi...Well as far as P-B v A-P is concerned all three of them will be back...U guys just wait, am I the only APB fan in this forum Confused ?Can u imagine what a chaos this would cauz when Sharad gets discovered? First, Sneha will start crying, Prem will definitely get slaps and so will Sharad. ANd then the rhona dhona, Anu-Prerna-Bajaj will undoubtably do a lot of crying. U guys just wait and see. This is the show of Anu-Prerna-Bajaj and its going to be that way. Sorry,Tulip but u were being unfair to Madiha.

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Two major clarifications that I have to make-

firstly to Madiha, I dont think this comes under the definition of personal attacks because the way you kept on encouraging Ramjiwala was not at all hilarious and he/she got so hyped by it that Guddi aka Prerna4rishav ended up getting majorly upset even when she had done nothing wrong to Lucy aka Ramjiwala..so please I am not taking any action against this topic beacuse it is FINE

Secondly to Tulip, no one is taking whatever happened to Guddi in a light manner and we had stopped replying to Ramjiwala until she herself personally apoligised to Guddi in all the topics where she had posted. Me as a Bajajian and more importantly as a mod am not going to take any personal attacks on anyone and when you are talking about choice- nobody wants to fight yaar..we were just joking around with everyone and basically having loads of fun!!LOL!

Mihir's not nominated for best dada/nana but I am sure he'll get that nomination in the SPA after the 20 year leap in Kyunki. Best pita to I am not sure whether either Anurag or someone else will win but I think Mihir has his own fair chances:)))

So all of you- enjoy the forum ,keep posting and have LOADS of fun:)) CHILL basically!

:) Please PM me if you have any grudge against me and I will be happiest to correct my mistake and apologise in public:)
i4identity Groupbie
i4identity
i4identity

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
wow...u guys r really passionate abt ur stars....
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulip

Well Bajajians, the choice is yours. You want to spend ur time on IF in -
1. Discussing and praising Bajaj, Prerna, Ronit
2. Fighting with anuragh fans

The choice is urs . Big smile If all of u enjoy only fighting, then it's ok. Then I am sorry for posting this topic in first place, I didn't know it. So what Prerna4rishav posted about getting hurt and leaving IF due to anu-fans cheap behaviour was also part of ur fun or what...

Dear tulipBig smileFirst of all cheer up.Yaar y u think that anu fanz fight with bajaj fanz and bajaj fanz fight with anu fanz.We do talk seriosuly sometimes but it dont happen all the time(dont we have right to joke with each otherEmbarrassed and forget that ramjiwala, there are some members who only likes to bashed character.But the better way is to ignore them.We have to move on with our posting.Y u bother those postings.Dont take such things to heart.

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks ronitfan, at least u understood my point.
But if majority of bajajians enjoy and WANT these fights, then I guess it's fine. Then my warning was unnecessary.

I just wanted more focus on B-P discussions , rather than getting in Bajaj Vs Anu arguments. I didn't realize nobody really wants praising sessions on Bajaj-prerna, every1 wants to have friendly fights!

sorry madiha ! nobody else except sukhi and I found anything wrong with ur cheering and encouraging ramjiwala, so i guess i must hv misunderstood the whole thing.

Ronitfan I think u can close this topic as bajajians have told me clearly that they give a damn to me and my 'warnings' LOL
LovinItGood Newbie
LovinItGood
LovinItGood

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
You're kidding right?? This has to be a joke....come on, there can't be such losers here that they'll fight over ficticious characters???? You know it's not real?? It is entertainment!! haha Sorry if I offended anybody, but don't take things sooo seriously!! Sheesh, the fact that there are fights on this forum....ridiculous. I don't understand why fans of Anuarag would even make a big deal.....He has Sam, and I think they both are great together!! I'm a Mukti fan, so don't take this as con to anything, just stating my opinion on losers who take it a little tooo serious!    :-D Have a nice weekend!!
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

My observation on this forum is- Bajajians can spend all their time discussing only Bajaj-Prerna. They give a damn about anurag, but anurag-fans just can't let go of BAJAJ.
Besides, fights are ALMOST ALWAYS started by anu-fans. and now they have started harrassing newbies.

So, I just want every1 to focus on Bajaj-Prerna, instead of wasting their time of stupid fights with anu-fans. I am posting a special update about B-P for today and yesterday in Hub and other topics. Let's enjoy ourselves, and ignore those trying to rain our parade Big smile

yeh . to ekdam correct hai ... they do talk a lot bout rishabh ..
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Two major clarifications that I have to make-

firstly to Madiha, I dont think this comes under the definition of personal attacks because the way you kept on encouraging Ramjiwala was not at all hilarious and he/she got so hyped by it that Guddi aka Prerna4rishav ended up getting majorly upset even when she had done nothing wrong to Lucy aka Ramjiwala..so please I am not taking any action against this topic beacuse it is FINE

Secondly to Tulip, no one is taking whatever happened to Guddi in a light manner and we had stopped replying to Ramjiwala until she herself personally apoligised to Guddi in all the topics where she had posted. Me as a Bajajian and more importantly as a mod am not going to take any personal attacks on anyone and when you are talking about choice- nobody wants to fight yaar..we were just joking around with everyone and basically having loads of fun!!LOL!

Mihir's not nominated for best dada/nana but I am sure he'll get that nomination in the SPA after the 20 year leap in Kyunki. Best pita to I am not sure whether either Anurag or someone else will win but I think Mihir has his own fair chances:)))

So all of you- enjoy the forum ,keep posting and have LOADS of fun:)) CHILL basically!

:) Please PM me if you have any grudge against me and I will be happiest to correct my mistake and apologise in public:)

purfect reply a mod shud giv .. i m proud sukhiji is the mod LOLLOLLOL

Go to top