India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

A Warning for Bajajians! (Page 2)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
yeah but tulip, today all bajaj fans were encouraging each other to diss anu--it was just a joke...we are all having fun here, the important thing is that if people create such topics, just have fun with them. make no personal attacks and don't get offended by each others comments. Maddy didn't get offended when we were all abusing her beloved anu--and we shouldn't either. Just have fun guys but don't intentionally hurt any forum member.

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
yes

HAVE FUN BUT NOT AT OTHERS' EXPENSE:)
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Now sukhi ..dont u serve this as personal attacking topic!!!! Embarrassed
Newayz tulip, now u have finally cleared the fact that these fictious characters are more important than a humanbeing feeling.I m badly hurt by this topic but dont say that we anuragh fanz are trying to seek attention.If u guyz are against ramji wala post then also go against salmanki sajni post.I alwayz try my best to avoid ur posts but now u have passed ur limit.We all guyz were having fun by that topic coz 4 me my friends are more important Embarrassed .If u got so hurt by ramjiwala and mine post then u were at the sametime appreciating rickwean, ronitfan, ronit_rules postings.Infact that ramjiwala was bashing bajaj but I request suckhi to close that topic, coz i wasnt interested in these kind of jokes although that ramjiwala was bashing bajaj, so y u think that I m against bajaj&I find these things interesting and enjoyed alot!!We guyz were only having fun.
And 4 me it doesnt matter that, that person is bajaj fan or mukti ud fan.The only thing matter is that person thinking and nature and thatz the reason we all r too friendly in this forum.I dont have ne kind of problem with u but plz dont post such topic again(itz a topic name by bajaj warning but personally u wanna highlight me and ramjiwala Embarrassed )

Edited by madiha_17 - 17 March 2006 at 12:18pm
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

HAVE FUN BUT NOT AT OTHERS' EXPENSE:)

except anu-baba's LOL

Edited by psawyer - 17 March 2006 at 12:20pm
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madiha_17

Now sukhi ..dont u serve this as personal attacking topic!!!! Embarrassed
Newayz tulip, now u have finally cleared the fact that these fictious characters are more important than a humanbeing feeling.I m badly hurt by this topic but dont say that we anuragh fanz are trying to seek attention.If u guyz are against ramji wala post then also go against salmanki sajni post.I alwayz try my best to avoid ur posts but now u have passed ur limit.We all guyz were having fun by that topic coz 4 me my friends are more important Embarrassed .If u got so hurt by ramjiwala and mine post then u were at the sametime appreciating rickwean, ronitfan, ronit_rules postings.Infact that ramjiwala was bashing bajaj but I request suckhi to close that topic, coz i wasnt interested in these kind of jokes although that ramjiwala was bashing bajaj, so y u think that I m against bajaj.I find these things interesting and enjoyed alot!!We guyz were only having fun.
And 4 me it doesnt matter that, that person is bajaj fan or mukti ud fan.The only thing matter is that person thinking and nature and thatz the reason we all r too friendly in this forum.I dont have ne kind of problem with u but plz dont post such topic again(itz a topic name by bajaj warning but personally u wanna highlight me and ramjiwala Embarrassed )

ai maddy...sahi baat ki...do not get hurt and do not log off...abhi to bahut mazaa karna haiLOL

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Well Bajajians, the choice is yours. You want to spend ur time on IF in -
1. Discussing and praising Bajaj, Prerna, Ronit
2. Fighting with anuragh fans

The choice is urs . Big smile If all of u enjoy only fighting, then it's ok. Then I am sorry for posting this topic in first place, I didn't know it. So what Prerna4rishav posted about getting hurt and leaving IF due to anu-fans cheap behaviour was also part of ur fun or what...
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
and my prediction- while u keep wasting ur time in fighting ramjiwala, all anu-fans r busy voting for anurag. So I predict he'll win and mihir will have to be content with Favourite Sasur LOL or Favourite Dadaji/Nanaji (Is he nominated for that?He should be, he has so many grandchildren.)
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
yaar tulip calm down. nobody said that what happened top prerna4rishav was funny--that is what i was saying about it getting personal. but ramji apologised and thats the end of that. i'm sorry to say, but at the moment YOU'RE the one instigating fights...and that too between ALL of us, not just "bajajians" or "anu fans".

Go to top