A Warning for Bajajians! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Now sukhi ..dont u serve this as personal attacking topic!!!! 😳
Newayz tulip, now u have finally cleared the fact that these fictious characters are more important than a humanbeing feeling.I m badly hurt by this topic but dont say that we anuragh fanz are trying to seek attention.If u guyz are against ramji wala post then also go against salmanki sajni post.I alwayz try my best to avoid ur posts but now u have passed ur limit.We all guyz were having fun by that topic coz 4 me my friends are more important 😳 .If u got so hurt by ramjiwala and mine post then u were at the sametime appreciating rickwean, ronitfan, ronit_rules postings.Infact that ramjiwala was bashing bajaj but I request suckhi to close that topic, coz i wasnt interested in these kind of jokes although that ramjiwala was bashing bajaj, so y u think that I m against bajaj&I find these things interesting and enjoyed alot!!We guyz were only having fun.
And 4 me it doesnt matter that, that person is bajaj fan or mukti ud fan.The only thing matter is that person thinking and nature and thatz the reason we all r too friendly in this forum.I dont have ne kind of problem with u but plz dont post such topic again(itz a topic name by bajaj warning but personally u wanna highlight me and ramjiwala 😳 ) Edited by madiha_17 - 18 years ago

HAVE FUN BUT NOT AT OTHERS' EXPENSE:)

except anu-baba's πŸ˜†

Edited by psawyer - 18 years ago

Originally posted by madiha_17

Now sukhi ..dont u serve this as personal attacking topic!!!! 😳
Newayz tulip, now u have finally cleared the fact that these fictious characters are more important than a humanbeing feeling.I m badly hurt by this topic but dont say that we anuragh fanz are trying to seek attention.If u guyz are against ramji wala post then also go against salmanki sajni post.I alwayz try my best to avoid ur posts but now u have passed ur limit.We all guyz were having fun by that topic coz 4 me my friends are more important 😳 .If u got so hurt by ramjiwala and mine post then u were at the sametime appreciating rickwean, ronitfan, ronit_rules postings.Infact that ramjiwala was bashing bajaj but I request suckhi to close that topic, coz i wasnt interested in these kind of jokes although that ramjiwala was bashing bajaj, so y u think that I m against bajaj.I find these things interesting and enjoyed alot!!We guyz were only having fun.
And 4 me it doesnt matter that, that person is bajaj fan or mukti ud fan.The only thing matter is that person thinking and nature and thatz the reason we all r too friendly in this forum.I dont have ne kind of problem with u but plz dont post such topic again(itz a topic name by bajaj warning but personally u wanna highlight me and ramjiwala 😳 )

ai maddy...sahi baat ki...do not get hurt and do not log off...abhi to bahut mazaa karna haiπŸ˜†

Well Bajajians, the choice is yours. You want to spend ur time on IF in -
1. Discussing and praising Bajaj, Prerna, Ronit
2. Fighting with anuragh fans

The choice is urs . πŸ˜ƒ If all of u enjoy only fighting, then it's ok. Then I am sorry for posting this topic in first place, I didn't know it. So what Prerna4rishav posted about getting hurt and leaving IF due to anu-fans cheap behaviour was also part of ur fun or what...
and my prediction- while u keep wasting ur time in fighting ramjiwala, all anu-fans r busy voting for anurag. So I predict he'll win and mihir will have to be content with Favourite Sasur πŸ˜† or Favourite Dadaji/Nanaji (Is he nominated for that?He should be, he has so many grandchildren.)
yaar tulip calm down. nobody said that what happened top prerna4rishav was funny--that is what i was saying about it getting personal. but ramji apologised and thats the end of that. i'm sorry to say, but at the moment YOU'RE the one instigating fights...and that too between ALL of us, not just "bajajians" or "anu fans".
Umm...Anurag went to London with Sampida because Cezanne Khan went to Karachi...Well as far as P-B v A-P is concerned all three of them will be back...U guys just wait, am I the only APB fan in this forum πŸ˜• ?Can u imagine what a chaos this would cauz when Sharad gets discovered? First, Sneha will start crying, Prem will definitely get slaps and so will Sharad. ANd then the rhona dhona, Anu-Prerna-Bajaj will undoubtably do a lot of crying. U guys just wait and see. This is the show of Anu-Prerna-Bajaj and its going to be that way. Sorry,Tulip but u were being unfair to Madiha.
Two major clarifications that I have to make-

firstly to Madiha, I dont think this comes under the definition of personal attacks because the way you kept on encouraging Ramjiwala was not at all hilarious and he/she got so hyped by it that Guddi aka Prerna4rishav ended up getting majorly upset even when she had done nothing wrong to Lucy aka Ramjiwala..so please I am not taking any action against this topic beacuse it is FINE

Secondly to Tulip, no one is taking whatever happened to Guddi in a light manner and we had stopped replying to Ramjiwala until she herself personally apoligised to Guddi in all the topics where she had posted. Me as a Bajajian and more importantly as a mod am not going to take any personal attacks on anyone and when you are talking about choice- nobody wants to fight yaar..we were just joking around with everyone and basically having loads of fun!!LOL!

Mihir's not nominated for best dada/nana but I am sure he'll get that nomination in the SPA after the 20 year leap in Kyunki. Best pita to I am not sure whether either Anurag or someone else will win but I think Mihir has his own fair chances:)))

So all of you- enjoy the forum ,keep posting and have LOADS of fun:)) CHILL basically!

:) Please PM me if you have any grudge against me and I will be happiest to correct my mistake and apologise in public:)
wow...u guys r really passionate abt ur stars....

Originally posted by tulip

Well Bajajians, the choice is yours. You want to spend ur time on IF in -
1. Discussing and praising Bajaj, Prerna, Ronit
2. Fighting with anuragh fans

The choice is urs . πŸ˜ƒ If all of u enjoy only fighting, then it's ok. Then I am sorry for posting this topic in first place, I didn't know it. So what Prerna4rishav posted about getting hurt and leaving IF due to anu-fans cheap behaviour was also part of ur fun or what...

Dear tulipπŸ˜ƒFirst of all cheer up.Yaar y u think that anu fanz fight with bajaj fanz and bajaj fanz fight with anu fanz.We do talk seriosuly sometimes but it dont happen all the time(dont we have right to joke with each other😳 and forget that ramjiwala, there are some members who only likes to bashed character.But the better way is to ignore them.We have to move on with our posting.Y u bother those postings.Dont take such things to heart.