A Warning for Bajajians!

Posted: 18 years ago
Well guys..as we know, anurag's importance is so low these days that he is sent away to london along with sam.
Since he isn't there, anurag-rather 'anuragh' fans will try to start fights, spamming and old boring bajaj Vs 'anuragh' topics. They'll do it just with the intention of not letting bajaj-prerna fans peacefully enjoy B-P scenes. They'll create fights.
Bajaj-Prerna and Prem-Mukti fans are happily discusssing their stars and pairs. But anuragh fans have nothing to talk about so they'll start old over-done debates all over again. In the A-P pyar topic too, they'll start writing crap against bajaj, just to seek attention and to irritate bajaj fans. As we know- it is pattern. they just want to instigate bajajians.

Ramjiwala and madiha started it already in some topic. So Bajajians, plz ignore madiha and raamjiwala and other anu-fans and their anti-bajaj crap. If they make any prominent ugly topic, we'll reply back(we have so many LOGICAL points) but if the crap is limited to  unimportant old topics and A-P topic or a major  Bajajian topic, I suggest we ignore it and resist the urge to argue back.

I am posting this in anticipation of some fights...I am not saying all anufans do it...The point is- Always keep this in mind, they are unhappy, and they are trying to make YOU unhappy. But u dont entertain them, you continue praising bajaj-prerna-mukti-udi.

But Madiha never wrote anything bad... ramjiwala did...!!!
Hehehe,
Thanks for the 'warning' Tulip. I understand how Anurag fans must be feeling whilst their hero is absent and barely any relation with Prerna left. But dont u worry- we all will take care;)))

hehe...😃😃😃
Tulip i agree that we all want to avoid fights.But it's rather rude to aonu fans that we accuse that ,they are trying to make us unhappy.I agree ramjiwala was very rude by his/her jokes ,but madiha took our topics as a fun.So it was just a fun.Right guys???
I know aonu fans are sad now,i know the situation very nicely ..when ur hero is away ,each and every thing in the show "kaatne ko daudtha hai"..don't worry aonu fans he'll be back soon.Then we'll fight for prerna,ok 😉
Till then aonu fans -enjoy IF and think abt aonu ,leave bajju.
Madiha was encouraging and praising raamjiwala..in fact sm anu-fans weren't entertaining that person, but madiha seems to be like his sidekick. i saw them posting like -ek ke baad doosra.

anyway, my point is- just ignore these ppl, i saw prerna4rishav's topic..i dont want any bajajian-especially a newbie- to take those jokers seriously and leave this forum thinking that this forum is only for creepy creatures. That's all !
ok yaaar i understand ur point.i didn't know she was leaving.
My observation on this forum is- Bajajians can spend all their time discussing only Bajaj-Prerna. They give a damn about anurag, but anurag-fans just can't let go of BAJAJ.
Besides, fights are ALMOST ALWAYS started by anu-fans. and now they have started harrassing newbies.

So, I just want every1 to focus on Bajaj-Prerna, instead of wasting their time of stupid fights with anu-fans. I am posting a special update about B-P for today and yesterday in Hub and other topics. Let's enjoy ourselves, and ignore those trying to rain our parade 😃 Edited by tulip - 18 years ago
Woww Tulip! Post it soon!!! me waiting!!!!
yeah but tulip, today all bajaj fans were encouraging each other to diss anu--it was just a joke...we are all having fun here, the important thing is that if people create such topics, just have fun with them. make no personal attacks and don't get offended by each others comments. Maddy didn't get offended when we were all abusing her beloved anu--and we shouldn't either. Just have fun guys but don't intentionally hurt any forum member.
yes

HAVE FUN BUT NOT AT OTHERS' EXPENSE:)