Possiblities For Next Week

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
hello my beautiful people! happy st. patricks day!!!!!!! (thats why its in greenπŸ˜†)

So what do you think will happen next week?

u can have...

disha thinking about ali..... and will be like he's arrested.. then she'll ask dk lots of questions about it and poor guy will be like woman leave me alone!!!!

or she is like if him and dk worked together will dk go to jail to???

Satya will keep trying to find out and expose dk.....

Malik will be like please just leave the poor dude alone!

Satya wont give up so easily.....

Will Satya find some other proof against him? And besides what other proof does he have?

Will he find out who is this boss?

will he leave disha alone?! (he better)

Will Ali help Dk? or will be a jerk... and take him down as well??

So many questions to answer!!!

Guhas.. its not to late to read my fan fics!!!πŸ˜‰...........

What you guyz think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsy thumbnail
Guli Dear i dont know what this St.Patricks day is but happy day to u too....But my answers will be in black.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Here is my answer...and my answer will be like bit of a fan fiction...Read at ur own risk.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

As D come to know of Ali's arrest she will defo ask DK about that n have confrontation with DK...DK will not say a word on this n here my twister will bring No1 reporter into action n findout what the truth is... πŸ˜• I think this time DK is not going to jail as there will be no meaning in getting back kanaka if he goes to jail...Most probably DK will be saved by Ali or Vasudha at the right time....Abb mujhe ek week keliye iss satya ki burayi nahi karni hai... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Issliye thoda shaanthi se usske baare mai baath karthi hoon.... πŸ˜›

I think the CD which has DK n ali in it will be changed by mallik or some other person at the right time...Hopefully it may take place...I have a doubt here, If the CD which was used to arrest Ali has DK in it then DK might have been arrested by now.....DK is not arrested which means the one which Satya has might not have evidence against DK.... πŸ˜• I m a bit confused here...anyone clear me if i m wrong...Both must be arrested na....?Satya will not leave Disha alone as he is a bit more obssessed than Looney...The other evidence which Satya will have is that of his Pa who is the boss of Ali...He is defenetely going to findout about Mallik with the help of crime reporter no1..then usska kya hoga bhagawaan hi jaane..... πŸ˜• Overall i think DK will be saved in the end...i m expecting three much from my Rupavathi.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Dekhthe hai kya karthi hai.... πŸ˜•

Have a nice weekend friends.... 😊

JSK
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lots of possibilities...

IF Rupu gets DK arrested then I will give supari in her name....we have had enough torture on our Ds ..no more.

Ali will save DK...DK may try to get Ali freed from jail...and again ask Ali to give up on criminal work...may even give him a job...D-Dk conflict regarding Ali and Ved...I am not convinced that Ved has turned positive....he is playing a game

Vas ...when she comes to know will help DK.

Malik is going to be too scared now...specially with D going back to reporter job...he will insist on 2Ss getting engaged....to keep Satya away from DK-Disha and he will be scared for Satya as DK had threatened Satya

even if DK is not arrested D's curiosity will be aroused and she will investigate and somehow Malik will be found out but I do not think Satyanas will have the guts to reveal his Dad to the world....if he had guts ...he would not have staged accident to tell D he loves her.

Shyla feeling insecure with D in the office again....she will create some misunderstandings bet Satya and Disha ....she is more than welcome to do so..I shall cheer her. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

with all these happenings...Rupu dear please have mercy and show some sweet moments bet our 2Ds...we put up with so much just to watch our 2Ds in love.
hello98 thumbnail
Whatever we may predict...Rupali karey gi sirf apni maan mani.
harsy thumbnail

Monaji....very nice predictions yaar.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Wow.... πŸ‘ Ali is being bailed out by DK n 2D's confrontation is quite possible... 😊 I too think Ved is not yet positive he is just trying to be positive n in the Nth minute he will show his true colours...Meri Rupu iss gadhe(ved donkey) ko itni aasaani se mardd nahi banaayegi....... πŸ˜› She has to create lot more drama...there must be fightings bwt D n Rano n D will repent for bringing Rano into their house....so the drama continues...Thanks yaar..atleast u called my Rupu as Rupu dear.....Mujhe thasalli mil rahi hai..... πŸ˜‰ Keep on praising my Devi she will listen to ur kasht n woh aaplogo ko positivity ke saath santhusht karegi......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Helloji...meri Rupu hamaari positivity ko le rahi hai yaar....she is fulfilling our positive predictions to some extent except for that Holi thing.... 😭 Please meri rupu par taras khaaoona... πŸ˜› She wont let 2D's seperate....Positive power... 😊

JSK

Edited by harsy - 18 years ago
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
there has to be confrontations bet DK-Ved...maybe D-Rano in the future...Ved I feel is taking advantage of Rano's weakness...she is not as strong as D...Gargi will never allow Ved to be good to DK-Disha....that lady will play tricks.

these two ma -Beta are just playing games I think because Kanaka is in DK-Disha's name...they will try to get Ved's hissa from Kanaka.
hello98 thumbnail
Whatever.....if Rupali gives our 2D's any bit of happiness...then I shall ask for no more.
Kajal741 thumbnail
I THINK SATYA WILL FIND OUT ABOUT HIS DAD FIRST AND PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER!

THEN ALI WILL BE SINCERE ENOUGH TO HELP DK AND DK IN RETURN WILL EMPLOY ALI AND GET HIM OUT OF JAIL.

DISHA IS JUST GONNA SLAP SATYA UNTIL HE GETS IT!

AND MALIK WILL NOT QUIT CUZ THERE WILL BE SOME KIND OF RAAZ BEHIND THIS WHOLE BUSINESS, I THINK! πŸ˜•
Jaslove thumbnail
I don't want to spoil my weekend talking about Satya. but waht i think he will try to expose dk, the usual😑

Guys Happy St. Patricks Day to you all. I am having a blast do you know how many people I pinched who weren't wearing green today, about 50 πŸ˜† Edited by Jaslove - 18 years ago
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kajal741

I THINK SATYA WILL FIND OUT ABOUT HIS DAD FIRST AND PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER!

THEN ALI WILL BE SINCERE ENOUGH TO HELP DK AND DK IN RETURN WILL EMPLOY ALI AND GET HIM OUT OF JAIL.

DISHA IS JUST GONNA SLAP SATYA UNTIL HE GETS IT!

AND MALIK WILL NOT QUIT CUZ THERE WILL BE SOME KIND OF RAAZ BEHIND THIS WHOLE BUSINESS, I THINK! πŸ˜•

kajal jaanu that sounds so good, hope that happens, satya really needs to get slapped again, I guess one slap by disha wasn't enough for himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†