India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

What is wrong with Jantaa??

~Nikki Goldie
~Nikki
~Nikki

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
In the show when amey got out, everyone created so much drama. my question is why didnt they vote for him in the first place. amey should have not gotten out, everyone knows that. i cant believe himanchal wud vote for anuj just becuz he is frm himanchal....what is wrong with indian jantaa??? Angry

mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I think the indian janta has no brains LOL

Well, actually, I don't think that it's only the mistake of indian janta...cuz i am sure that some fans of anuj might be voting for him like 100 times each....so he probably got more votes.....whereas Amey's fans might have voted 10 - 15 votes since they knwo that Amey has a lot of fans number.....so...
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Don't unnecessarily blame Janta for everything that goes wrong. Amey has biggest fan following. It is Sony channel who has removed him.
I again repeat, it is handiwork of Sony.
~Nikki Goldie
~Nikki
~Nikki

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:55am | IP Logged
u know what, i think so too, sony has all planned this. i hate sony!
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
~Nikki Goldie
~Nikki
~Nikki

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:09am | IP Logged
whatever it is, amey still got out and thats a big loss to the indian idol show.
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragya0

we shud stop putting bla\me on others. the first and foremost reason is thtat the janta didnt vote eough.
as said anujk's fans vote for jim like crazy, plus he also gets sympathy votes.
the janta voting for amey mgt have assumed that some1 else is voting.
the janta is to be blamed.
sony cannot turn the results upside down. their results are audite and controlled by freemantle media which manages all the idol shows in the world.
so sony cannot plaY AROUND WITH THE RESULT. YEAR ON YEAR BASIS THEY ARE AUDITED.
remember sony is a multi national corp, if it does any mistake it will be sued.

If u say that Sony is not doing any thhing wrong, then why always gd SRGM singers are on the suffering side in II (eg. Vishal Kothari, Rahul Saxena, Rahul Vaidya and now Amey)....weren't they all gud singers.... and why junta does same mistake again and again of throwing out SRGM singers out even if they didnt deserve to be out at that moment..

And as far as ur point abt mentality is concerned (ie. why shud i vote when others are voting), its not possible at all!!!  when amey has already been in bottom two twice, how can ppl think that way.... if that is the point, then Sandeep and Anuj shud have been ousted as they were rarely in bottom 2.....also mini and aman kept giving warning "aisa mat sochiye ki koi aur vote dega"....

Sony had planned it from begining that they wont let him win ,.... hence they kept ongiving bogus advices, so that innocent ppl like u will think that really ppl might have thought that way and didnot vote for Amey... Also they kept giving regular FALSE alarms by putting Amey in bottom 2 so that when he is out no one shud question Sony that how all of a sudden Amey went out!!!!!

Who is going to crosscheck whether they have tampered with the results our not.....Jahan tak security of the results is concerned have u ever seen it....even if the security is there, it will be just to cover sony's kali kartoot.

WELL sorry for boring u ...but its my vision and perspective...now its upto u to believe me or BLOODY Sony channel

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gamezone

we shud stop putting bla\me on others. the first and foremost reason is thtat the janta didnt vote eough.
as said anujk's fans vote for jim like crazy, plus he also gets sympathy votes.
the janta voting for amey mgt have assumed that some1 else is voting.
the janta is to be blamed.
sony cannot turn the results upside down. their results are audite and controlled by freemantle media which manages all the idol shows in the world.
so sony cannot plaY AROUND WITH THE RESULT. YEAR ON YEAR BASIS THEY ARE AUDITED.

If u say that Sony is not doing any thhing wrong, then why always gd SRGM singers are on the suffering side in II (eg. Vishal Kothari, Rahul Saxena, Rahul Vaidya and now Amey)....weren't they all gud singers.... and why junta does same mistake again and again of throwing out SRGM singers out even if they didnt deserve to be out at that moment..

And as far as ur point abt mentality is concerned (ie. why shud i vote when others are voting), its not possible at all!!!  when amey has already been in bottom two twice, how can ppl think that way.... if that is the point, then Sandeep and Anuj shud have been ousted as they were rarely in bottom 2.....also mini and aman kept giving warning "aisa mat sochiye ki koi aur vote dega"....

Sony had planned it from begining that they wont let him win ,.... hence they kept ongiving bogus advices, so that innocent ppl like u will think that really ppl might have thought that way and didnot vote for Amey... Also they kept giving regular FALSE alarms by putting Amey in bottom 2 so that when he is out no one shud question Sony that how all of a sudden Amey went out!!!!!

Who is going to crosscheck whether they have tampered with the results our not.....Jahan tak security of the results is concerned have u ever seen it....even if the security is there, it will be just to cover sony's kali kartoot.

WELL sorry for boring u ...but its my vision and perspective...now its upto u to believe me or BLOODY Sony channel

Good points. SRGM singers never make it past the top 4.

There's no mention of an independent third party agency/company auditing the votes. When Mini/Aman announce the results, they don't say anything about that nor is there something on the screen. I haven't seen anything on the Sify site either. If US lottery results explicitly mention the name of the audit company/agency, then why not for II2? People are  spending their money and time voting- they have a right to know who is looking into their votes. And multi national corp. do get in trouble for foul business, all the time!

Edited by sonyaee - 18 March 2006 at 7:04pm

Go to top