Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniyaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: AnGeLeYeZz

saniyaa i love ur siggys, abhi and rani are too kute they need to get married 😳 and the zayed one too, hes so kute 😳

CEEYA IVE GOTTA GO GUDNYT HUN N TEK CARE
AnGeLeYeZz thumbnail
byeeee saniyaa, goodniteee!!! =)
saniyaa thumbnail
HIYA GUYS KEEP GUESSING, I MAY REVEAL DA PERSON TODAY BUT IT DEPENDS ON IF U WANT ME TO, IF U DO THEN PLZ LET ME KNO
saniyaa thumbnail
pic is on page 14 so keep guessing n i myt reveal da person today but if u guyz want me to?Edited by saniyaa - 18 years ago
HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think this picture is from the baraat of David Dhawan's Shaadi No 1 movie premiere. So going by that, the lady could be Ayesha Takia who was paired against Fardeen in the movie.

Other choices are the rest of the heroines in the film namely: Soha Ali Khan, Esha Deol, Arati Chabria, Riya Sen or Sophie.

Am I right???

saniyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: HariOm

I think this picture is from the baraat of David Dhawan's Shaadi No 1 movie premiere. So going by that, the lady could be Ayesha Takia who was paired against Fardeen in the movie.

Other choices are the rest of the heroines in the film namely: Soha Ali Khan, Esha Deol, Arati Chabria, Riya Sen or Sophie.

Am I right???

il tell u in da evening or maybe 2marrow so stay tuned yeh, n thanx 4 guessing
saniyaa thumbnail
guyz pic is on page 14 n if u guyz want then i myt reveal da pic 2day instead of 2maro
keep guessing n gud luk
saniyaa thumbnail
so guyz wot do u think,shud i reveal da person 2day or 2maro
abhi_s3in thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gossip_Queen81

abhishek 😉

its sanjay leela bansali

saniyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi_s3in

its sanjay leela bansali

LOL ACTUALLY IT WAS ABHI CUZ IVE REVEALD HIM, NEW PIC TO GUESS ON IS ON PAGE 14 SO GUESS KARO KAUN