Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
haha reem gud question wht will be the serials name if kumkum dies "VIRINDA OR ABHA" 😡 😡 huhhh.... this stupid director/writer 😡 ke jodi they r not killing kumkum but their viewers seriously im not gonna watch this shit...! 😡ugrrrr...
Madiha_07 thumbnail
😡😡innit i ain't gona watch it either itz gona go borin widout kum kum.....😭 😕Edited by dj_madzz - 19 years ago
*Meg_d* thumbnail
😭NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO🤢 Kumkum caNT die the soap depends on her how can the main lead role die they are making the soap stupider😡
*Meg_d* thumbnail

"she will resurface to win back her life and love."

this means tht she will come back again in the show!

saikatjuhi thumbnail

Kumkum can't die. She was alive, is alive & will alive.

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
uhh yeah megha ofcourse she will cum back but v cant bare all those sad scenes in between sumit crying 😭 n all all that sad stuff
the end v all know kumkum n sumit together buth the middle part is wht v dun wanna watch 🤢
zara29 thumbnail
I 100% agree with damsel & megha.I also can't see all that sad stuff i.e sumeet crying & also that shit virinda😡
zara29 thumbnail

Hey guys yyyy   do u say like this* wats the point of watching it [serial] without kumkum* don't forget  ABOUT sumeet HE [THE MOST MOST MOST MOST MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF THE SERIAL] IS HERE😊😊,so if he is in the serial ,there is no other problem..!!INFACT I use to watch this serial b'coz of SUMEET only.❤️

At the same time i also want that kk should NOT NOT die,b'coz i like their jodi ,they both look so lovely,made 4 each other😛😊.But its obvious guys that kk will not die as the name of the serial is kumkum itself.😊😊😉

k_z_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: dj_madzz

😭 nooooooooooooooooo if kum kum dies den i m not watchin kum kum ever again................... don't kill kum kum off......😭

I know how you feel!

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

kumkum cant die.c is main pratagonist.how c ll die??

well but i think c ll go 2 comma or loss her memory??

i think c treated sumeet like his devar or totally forget that c is married& behave like a teen agers.

what say guys??