Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

No More Prem & Mukti!!! (Page 5)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aastha1

Shelly82, i agree with u..prem n mukti's love story is absolutely disgusting!!..i never liked it from the start..they never did suit each other!!
it wud be horrible to see 2 ppl like that fall in love.. how can a girl fall in love with someone who ald made use of her n threw her away.. and helped someone else who raped her.. wat else is left in their relationship that cud gain back prem's trust in mukti??
absoultely NOTHING.. ekta wud make a huge mistake if she shows dem 2gether.. it is a disgusting love story.. its not even considered LOVE..
i still dunt understand what was the need of introducing mukti in d serial if dey were never gonna be together..just to make more kasautis out of kasauti Confused Confused

that's just it...she has been introduced just so she and prem can get together...and they will....just a little later on. if mukti has been paired opposite prerna's son...they will surely get together.

onyna Groupbie
onyna
onyna

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:36am | IP Logged
maybe prem will turn into a new leaf, regret so much that he wants to kil himself and then fal in love with mukti, u know the bad guy turns good! i love tht in a drama LOL
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
LOL LOL but i hope when this particular bad boy turns good, he still has some of that bad boy attitude...not the kind that makes him evil...but the kind we saw in Pune and early Panchmeshwar and when he threatened aparna coz she was scaring prerna with komo's return...THAT bad-boy needs to stay Embarrassed
gauri_hiten IF-Dazzler
gauri_hiten
gauri_hiten

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I liked them when they were frenz but I think Mukti dreams too much when Prem is with her LOL n well,there is no Q that they will be together as the love was only frm one side Cry but they looked so cute together..
But I m so tired of hearing that song play*Kaabhi naa sakun aaya*..... Confused
SERIOUSLY change that song EKTA Dead
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 2:53am | IP Logged
i know! i hate that song Dead
just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I seriously don't think that Prem and Mukti shud be together... It'll be the ultimate insult to viewer sensibilities that any girl would EVER consider hooking up with a guy who actually helped cover up her rape, and not only that, dragged her character through mud, didn't let go of any chance to insult her and generally make her life miserable. And then he has the balls to say that he really liked her...

Forget the near future, even in the distant future I'm wondering how on earth is her gonna make up for all that he's done... Is any atonement big enough???

And whoever thought UD atleast cares for his sis... Atleast get out dreamland now guys... All UD cares about is himself. And as for a long drawn subplot where he is secretly trying to help Mukti... He's had a million chances already!!! Thats just NOT happening...
ILuvPrachiDesai IF-Rockerz
ILuvPrachiDesai
ILuvPrachiDesai

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I JUST HATE MUKTI, EKTA SHUD THROW HER OUTTA KZK, & PUT SOM NEW FACES IN KZK. PREM & MUKTI WON'T BE TOGETHER. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER. Angry .
sweety05 Senior Member
sweety05
sweety05

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
hey ... i agree with the overall views on this topic ... (prem should do major atonement to get Muktis love) ...
but i dont think its fair to "hate" Mukti, its not her fault ...
neways, just my opinion ... (i wonder if tushar will ever be shown opposite mukti? .... i dont know how i feel about that ... what about you guyz?)
sweety ...

Go to top