Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: psawyer

i love their story, and i want them together eventually...but for a LONG time, they have to be apart, because UD's mistakes cannot be easily atoned for...he's going to have to do something MAJOR to win back mukti's and the audience's trust.

Yeah I agree with you!
i still want them together but only after ud is actually good and does something to win our trust!

mandeep89 thumbnail
yah i agree i want them 2gether but jus not rite now b/c he doesn't deserve her look at wat he put her through n then he has da nerve 2 day i actually really liked her i want them 2gether but maybe after he does something drastic 2 win her n da audiences trust
sweta.sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

i love their story, and i want them together eventually...but for a LONG time, they have to be apart, because UD's mistakes cannot be easily atoned for...he's going to have to do something MAJOR to win back mukti's and the audience's trust.

[/QUOTE]

agree with you 😃

Edited by sweta.sweet - 18 years ago
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Muktu slep with a man before marraige isnt tht a big mistake she also made???i hate mukti
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so are yo saying she deserved what she got?
sweta.sweet thumbnail
ya if you are saying that, i personally dont agree with you,
no offence
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😊 Yes i mean tht only she got wht she did,i think her big mistake was tht only tht she slept with prem.she knew he was like tht only ,so no big surprise tht prem is supporting sharad.
psawyer thumbnail
so, because she slept with a guy she loved, she deserved to be raped by her best friends husband? i'm sorry, but thats horrible. NO woman deserves that, no matter what she has done.
Shelly82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueash

Muktu slep with a man before marraige isnt tht a big mistake she also made???i hate mukti

What is with the double standards?  Why is it okay for Prem to sleep with so many women and not okay for Mukti to sleep with the man she loves?  Yes, she made a mistake in reading Prem's character but she is not a bad person.  If men are allowed to engage in pre-marital sex I see no reason why women should be put down for the same behaviour.

psawyer thumbnail
exactly. screw the double standards