Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Shelly82

What is with the double standards?  Why is it okay for Prem to sleep with so many women and not okay for Mukti to sleep with the man she loves?  Yes, she made a mistake in reading Prem's character but she is not a bad person.  If men are allowed to engage in pre-marital sex I see no reason why women should be put down for the same behaviour.

She shouldnt be get raped but she always knew tht prem is not right thn why run around him so much we cant expect any gud thng from prem coz he is spoilt but mukti was clever enough to judge tht,now how can we expect any gud behaviour with him??

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
we don't. but the rape is NOT her fault.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeh yaar she made a mistake with sleeping with him to whioch she even admitted to it she judged his character wrongly but she dont deserve to get raped bcoz of that no matter woteva one does they dont deserve to get raped for it
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
i agree.....she doesnt deserve this i dont know y some people still blame her!
no offence..
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well , her luv for prem blinded her ... i mean , jus bfore she slept wid him , he was actually in bed wid another grl remember ? she dint see prems faults ...
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
i wanna see them back together....but i dnt know what we'll have to watch in KZK to see prem n mukhti's lov story again.....
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
but ya...u guyz r right...he shoudnt have helped sharad only for money
jbcute01 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with u guys i mean there should be a new guy for her. plus i agree with u guys hse shouldn't be blamed for being raped. i mean her sleep with a guy and being raped are two different things at all.
apux thumbnail
their love story is a twisted love story...it could have been sweet, but this is ekta's world...

but I don't understand why people are still blaming Mukti...it was not her fault that she got raped...she was the victim....no woman deserves to be raped no matter what she does...a woman could be dancing in the nude but if she doesn't want to be touched, a guy has no right to touch her...the moment a girl says no, the guy has to stop, by law...and no one should insult Mukti and defend Prem...being a guy does not excuse his behavior...
broken heart thumbnail
Yep it's a disgrace to women if Prem and Mukhti get back together. It's disguting, to be honest. I want Mukhti to end up with Tushar who is so peaceful, compassionate and understanding... such a gentle person. I want her to be independent, successful and out of this shit, and Prem should get someone exactly like him the way Mukhti predicted he would in Panchmeshwar. Someone just like Aparna instead of Mukhti on whom Prerna's ideologies have seemed to rubbed.
Anyways, you know the scene where Prerna beats up Prem with a stick in a bar or something... that was a rocking good episode (if only I could work that video!). THat needs to happen again for Prem!