Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Would you take part ? (Page 2)

sweety001 IF-Dazzler
sweety001
sweety001

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Thanks Sweety

MAdhavi yes if they have the talent that they think is could be unique..then only they will go there..it starts from school ..were u always competing and winning?????
then screening is done..not everyone comes on this platform. If you get selected out of those lakhs of contestants and make to top 20..your sacrifice was worth it, so before u give up your school , u have time to prove your self ...

plus the way to look towards these fields has broaden even in the parents. They are proud to bring their kids in this field openly. Acting/sining has different meaning now then what it had before.....

So kids are out in open trying different things See to a parent their kid is always best..but if u are selected by the people and other judges...then u are really special.

See I always adored these kids..was aginst the mentors but stayed away bad mouthing them as they are still learning....they all had talent to reach up this high...plus they are celebrity now..so if they thing their sacrifice was worth it..then it was....they should really have no regrets in losing a year on this platform.

i agree with u...

abhi_music Goldie
abhi_music
abhi_music

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
let me tell u my point of view as i will be taking part in the next SRGMP series, after EMAET..

It is always the HOPE that makes u go in there... The hope... The hope of winning the contest and getting that fame.. It is always the hope... Passion is always there, and passion can make you go to small university/school contests.. but its the hope that makes you join others and gives you confidence. The hope that i will win SRGMP gives me great confidence. Haarna aur jeetna tho baad mein aathi hain... After you take part..
gvnls Goldie
gvnls
gvnls

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Education has got nothing to do with this, everyone has their own individual talent, the thing is tat v focus it in the rite time n rite situation. Every body is a singer but they single only in bath rooms n remain as bath room singers, only when v present our skills at the rite place, the talent will b focused.
All i want to say is:
WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY.
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhi_music

let me tell u my point of view as i will be taking part in the next SRGMP series, after EMAET..

It is always the HOPE that makes u go in there... The hope... The hope of winning the contest and getting that fame.. It is always the hope... Passion is always there, and passion can make you go to small university/school contests.. but its the hope that makes you join others and gives you confidence. The hope that i will win SRGMP gives me great confidence. Haarna aur jeetna tho baad mein aathi hain... After you take part..

Good luck to u..even my daughter want to try it when she grows up..although right now we laugh when she says that as she is only 8 yrs

If your heart and soul is there..i am sure u will reach there. Will be nice to see one of the IF member up there

ClapClapClap

abhi_music Goldie
abhi_music
abhi_music

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Originally posted by abhi_music

Good luck to u..even my daughter want to try it when she grows up..although right now we laugh when she says that as she is only 8 yrs

If your heart and soul is there..i am sure u will reach there. Will be nice to see one of the IF member up there

ClapClapClap

thank you so much! actually i live in canada.. there was a singing contest here and i won 1st place, so my reward is a direct entry to SRGMP... no auditions or anything....thank you for all your support Swar_Raj ji... I am sure i will also see you daughter as a winner of SRGMP one day.

abhi_music Goldie
abhi_music
abhi_music

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
if possible send me her autograph LOL
Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I think we need yours first.. LOL
do let us know when u enter there as would love to support a fello NRI..we are in Boston.
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I would have taken part, definitely, provided meri awaaz Karunya ki tarah hoti. Tongue

Go to top