Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

DIYA MIRZA in INDIAN IDOL--fair?? (Page 3)

IndianGirlNeha Groupbie
IndianGirlNeha
IndianGirlNeha

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by karunya_forever

anywayz leave this purposeless argument ..dia has got nothing to do with praising talent because votes tu hum ney deenay hain!!! Wink

if its puroseles..stop writing comments and get the heck out of it LOL

achhi_anil Goldie
achhi_anil
achhi_anil

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndianGirlNeha

Originally posted by achhi_anil

diya didnt say that we have a new winner to amey,she said to farah that iam sorry that i told hyderabdi is gonna win but i THINK WE HAVE A WINNER but not WE HAVE A NEW WINNER.AND COMING TO THE SECOND COMMENT AMEY WAS LOOKING DULL EVEN AFTER PERFORMING SATRANGE REE SO DIYA SAID,U MIGHT NOT BE SATISFIED WITH UR SINGING BUT I LIKED IT.a
and nw do u say diya is biased.the day before diya came ,u all were jumping and saying that diya is a goos judge .then why these comments nowwwwwwwwwww

hey ye its good judge not goos Wink. judge.Big smile,but u got my poini.isnt itLOL

hahahahahh...."u all were jumping and saying that diya is a goos judge"??

first..it's spellled good

second......even if there were ppl saying that..doens't mean i was one of them..so u need to not make statements about me when u don't know me Wink...and i never said that she didn't give good comments..i said that as compared to karunya's comments..her comments to amey were dullll....eventhough amey performed equally as good as karunya...as thought so by the judges and the public as apprent from the result round....

capricorngirl Groupbie
capricorngirl
capricorngirl

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged

"i'm really sure the hyderabadi is going to sing very well"

" the boy from hyderabad has to win"---->she's also from hyderabad by the way

"if this man doesn't win, i'll stop believing in this show"--something like that

her comments to AMEY were:

This is what happens if you appear on 2 music shows almost simultaneously. She probably forgot that she was on II2 and thought that she was on SRGMP and made this comment.LOLLOL

babli1 Senior Member
babli1
babli1

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i dont think diya is right jedge for Indian idol as she neither is good singer nor good performer...
IndianGirlNeha Groupbie
IndianGirlNeha
IndianGirlNeha

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by capricorngirl

"i'm really sure the hyderabadi is going to sing very well"

" the boy from hyderabad has to win"---->she's also from hyderabad by the way

"if this man doesn't win, i'll stop believing in this show"--something like that

her comments to AMEY were:

This is what happens if you appear on 2 music shows almost simultaneously. She probably forgot that she was on II2 and thought that she was on SRGMP and made this comment.LOLLOL

hahahaha....u'r right..i think she meant it for HEMACHANDRA

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Diya was one of the dumbest celebrity judge on Indian Idol. When you are sitting as a judge your comments have to be equally balanced for each contestants. She was way too biased and annoying. I almost felt like slapping her when she kept on with her hyderabad... hyderabad nonsense. and really annoyed with her when she said that she will lose faith if Karu does not become Indian Idol. Come on give me a break.
I know she is a dumb actress but that day she proved she is the dumbest person too.

Edited by lovely - 17 March 2006 at 12:35pm
Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Look at where she stands in Bollywood :) her biased comments definatly put down two in the game. In my opinion she is not a good choice !!! Priyanka is the best !!! she knows about music and not lazy giving +ve comments.

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
shes soo biaseddd godd judges r suppos to b not biased n luv everyone!!! but okk..she seriouslyy confoosed this is wat she said thru theshow..

first she says "HYderabadii is gonna win!!" befor evn watching his perfomrance

then she says to Amey "I said Hyderabadi gonna win, but u r winner"

then she sayss to Karunya "I m not gonna beliv in this show if u dont win!!"

then wen SAndeep perfomed rut aa gayi re she said "every race has dark horse n they r the msot beautiful" dont dark horses win the races??heheh

I meann.. goshh she wants all three to win or sumthing??? confuuusd grrl!! they got her for judge for cheapp!!! hehehh thas yy she alwaysss judging in Saregama or sumthin.. cuz she dont got no work to doo!! hehe

Go to top