India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

DIYA MIRZA in INDIAN IDOL--fair??

IndianGirlNeha Groupbie
IndianGirlNeha
IndianGirlNeha

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:14am | IP Logged

I found it very interesting that a person like Diya who doesn't have a musical background can in public support karunya 100% and give soo many great comments and give other singers like amey lame and lazy comments as far as calling sanddep some kind of a horse and telling anuj that he's lesser of all of them..i'm not saying anything bad about karunya because i know he's very talented and he realllly deserves to win from the 3 contestants left, ...but Diya, who also came on SGMP while trying to be modest and not show support towards any specific contestant between debojeet and vinit, now all of a sudden in II kept saying things about karunya like

"i'm really sure the hyderabadi is going to sing very well"

" the boy from hyderabad has to win"---->she's also from hyderabad by the way

"if this man doesn't win, i'll stop believing in this show"--something like that

her comments to AMEY were:

"i think now we have new winner"

"you are not satisfied with your singing, but we are very satisfied"

what kind of lame comments are these??

It's k for supporting a contestant but not by giving lame comments to other singers, and i found her veryyy damn annoying.......learn to talk properly first..learn to respect all contestants rather than being fake and say sum good comments...i know sum ppl might not agree with me, but this is just my opinion ( no offense to any contestant's fans bc i don't think in any of this there is any karunya;s fault..i'm just talking about diya)..so i think option 5.....

what do u ppl think?

Edited by IndianGirlNeha - 17 March 2006 at 9:18am

IndianGirlNeha Groupbie
IndianGirlNeha
IndianGirlNeha

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xMrs. Datex

lol i have NOTHING against karu as he is also a very gud singer!
but when ppl were screamin dere heads off n kept goin on abt amey gettin "REGIONAL" votes cus hes frm mumbai...there wasnt a proof for that!
but diya came to II n kept on goin on abt hyderabd blah hyderabad blah just cus shes frm hyderabad?! isnt that regionalism now?!
n if u think its perfectly alright for her to say that as she is givin warmth to karu as she belongs fmr his home town den all the ppl who prtested for amey or promoted amey in mumbai were also tryin to give him warmth as they belong to same place where he belongs!
nuff sed
x

i totally agreee..she was the perfect example of regionalism...i mean if she supported karunya she doesn't have to say the hyderabadi..common diya, i already knew u couldn't act,,but i now know you are biasedd and unliterate too

Neelema_Bindu Senior Member
Neelema_Bindu
Neelema_Bindu

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:27am | IP Logged
well.......i think yes! Confused
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndianGirlNeha

I found it very interesting that a person like Diya who doesn't have a musical background can in public support karunya 100% and give soo many great comments and give other singers like amey lame and lazy comments as far as calling sanddep some kind of a horse and telling anuj that he's lesser of all of them..i'm not saying anything bad about karunya because i know he's very talented and he realllly deserves to win from the 3 contestants left, ...but Diya, who also came on SGMP while trying to be modest and not show support towards any specific contestant between debojeet and vinit, now all of a sudden in II kept saying things about karunya like

"if this man doesn't win, i'll stop believing in this show"--something like that

It's k for supporting a contestant but not by giving lame comments to other singers, and i found her veryyy damn annoying.......learn to talk properly first..learn to respect all contestants rather than being fake and say sum good comments...i know sum ppl might not agree with me, but this is just my opinion ( no offense to any contestant's fans bc i don't think in any of this there is any karunya;s fault..i'm just talking about diya)..so i think option 5.....

what do u ppl think?

I don't think her opinion counts or that people would pay attention to it...much as Kareena's opinion did not count when she said that 'Amey will definitely be the next Indian Idol.'

~*Neha*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Neha*~
~*Neha*~

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I feel she was ok and I have nothing against her. The only thing was that she was supporting Karunya and Karunya is a good singer.
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:44am | IP Logged
dia's comments were right from the heart .and the thing SHE DOESNT KNOWS ANYTHING ABT MUSIC then i have a quick reminder that you all ,even me, have got nothing to do wid singing but still we compare,we give comments....
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
IndianGirlNeha Groupbie
IndianGirlNeha
IndianGirlNeha

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svm73

Originally posted by IndianGirlNeha

what do u ppl think?

I don't think her opinion counts or that people would pay attention to it...much as Kareena's opinion did not count when she said that 'Amey will definitely be the next Indian Idol.'

kareena wasn't just supporting one contestant..she gave fair comments to all and eventhough she said to amey "you are my indian idol"...not that he was the one who should win..like diya....who with her comments made herself look retarded

Go to top