shajjo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This is exactly WHY the most talented get voted out. "THE BECHARA VOTES" factor. Sympathy votes are the reason why the Not-so-good singers remain in the game round after round as we watch the most talented get voted out.

Its ok to feel for Anuj. I am sure he was not enjoying the whole fiasco that day, and maybe the instinctive and emotional outburst from the judges has not been taken well by many. But the facts remain facts that Amey was a far better singer than Anuj even though he got eliminated. And yeah its a shame that Amey didnt get as many votes as anuj (which is very hard for me to digest). And this is exaclty where these "Hai bechara" factor has gotten Anuj the number 3 slot on Indian Idol so far and God knows where it will get him next weak (I shudder to even think).

Where does this leave a very talented, a very deserving and an extremely hardworking young singer like Karunya? At the mercy of all those who ignore "Real Talent" and continue to give the "Bechara Votes".

Lets hope we get an Indian Idol and not a BECHARA Idol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelema_Bindu thumbnail
awww..........ur so rite! 😉 i really wish anuj left and amey would stay in! 😡i really hope that anuj leave this week or im gonna be so mad! 😡
karunya_forever thumbnail
i just hope we get KARUNYA AS THE next indian idol .and i totally agree with teh sympathy votes thing .as you all remember when sandeep mixed up his song and sonu said:"THIS IS MISTAKE 4 WHICH EVEN THE BEST SINGERS CANNOT FORGIVE THEM"but still he wasnt even in the bottom 3 ....all because of sympathy votes
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
The public is definately giving us a shock by voting out all good ones. I request the public to vote based on singing.
yeah we shouls stop gigving sympathy votes.
we shud vote for deserving contestants.
have u realised ppl who have sung badly have never been eliminated or have been in bottom 3, thats bcoz of sympathy votes.
Shweta06 thumbnail
Whoever wins this title won't get as much publicity Amey got by not winning it. In reality Title seperates Men from Boys but in this contest Amey's exit did this job and needless to say who is THE MAN :)

Edited by Shweta06 - 18 years ago
karunya_forever thumbnail
totally wrong.if sandeep or anuj will win thenn i agree with you that amey is the man but if KARUNYA WILL WIN then amey's exit would be forgotten
Shweta06 thumbnail
if that would be the case then there wouldn't be History Subject in schools - some people creates history and rest read history and if you can understand difference between create and read you won't say this.

plz note I am not against Karunya he is talented and I wish that he win title as well but I am totaly disagree that winning title by Karunya will wipe out history written by Amey Date.

Cheers 😳