Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

purab/uncle... (Page 2)

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

We only respect his age by calling him Uncle.

If we had to insult him, we'd call him 'Stuffed shirt'....'Oily ol' creep'....'Chipkoo'.....'Slimy fool'.......Censored...............!

Why should anybody be offended if we are respecting somebody whom we more than dislike and are tolerating him with a 'Grin and bear' attitude?

I'm so glad that like my good friend Shetan said to me earlier that we're not like the Armaanians who would resort to calling ppl names. The fact that we don't call Armaan drunkard or coward or cry-baby is not because we can't but because we don't want to resort to petty name-calling so when we ask Armaan fans to please respect that and not call Purab "uncle" or any of the other above-mentioned names we hope that it would not fall to deaf ears (or eyes in this case) but unfortunately it seems like it has! Anyways as per the forum regulations I do not want to start a fight so like the Purab fans around the world WE will "grin and bear" the Armaanian attitude (of some Armaan fans not all!) and continue to post our pro-Purab posts.....

please note that I didn't say anti-Armaan posts I said pro-Purab posts!

Hope you realise again that we are not attacking Armaan fans....go ahead and love him to death but don't hate Purab for the sake of other people who post in the forum....this is a JJKN forum not just Armaan's!

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I also wantedc to point our one more thing....you keep calling Samir old but he's only a few years older than Apoorva. In keeping with your logic then you would have to call SRK, Salman, Aamir, Akshay Kumar, etc. all UNCLES! And pretty soon Apoorva too....he's not getting any younger! And man Raj is prolly as old as Armaan's dad how come noone calls him grandpa! Just some food for thought! 
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
ive said thismany times, but it still continues. and it gets on my nerves, but then i stopped saying anything cruel, and it still continues.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged
why was this topic started in the first place? Confused
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
again...I have this for the millionth time.
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
B'coz jprasad not all Armaan fans respect our (Purab fans) feelings. You get hurt evertime we say one word against Armaan and we're not supposed to say a word when you openly insult Purab. Well Purab fans still decided to stay sane about this but just wanted to voice out our disapproval over Armaan fans' name-calling
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Ok guys, please!! We don't want to start this whole armaan-purab fight againConfused, so how about we just forget about the whole thing??

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiverz

Ok guys, please!! We don't want to start this whole armaan-purab fight againConfused, so how about we just forget about the whole thing??

i second that!

Go to top