Posted: 19 years ago

hey..

just to say that if you don't want another arman/purab fan war on your hands it might be better if you called purab....purab and not uncle....i know it really peeves all his fans.....

and then people wonder why these things get out of hand! i've noticed that purab fans don't call arman anything upsetting...i mean 'drunk' and 'whiny' do come to mind but they seem to have refrained themselves. perhaps people calling purab 'uncle' could do the same??

shetan 

I agree totally... Armaan is becoming a total Devdas and he was a total Playboy too...🤢 But ppl are being so mean to Purab!! It's not fair!!😭
yeah , please don't call him uncle . we purab fans say nothing bas about armaan dadaji , do we? oops! sorry 😆 😆 😆
Misha, i have something to blackmail you remember ! jyada shor machane ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Originally posted by smita24

Misha, i have something to blackmail you remember ! jyada shor machane ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Kya hai smita? telll me naa 😆😆.😆.........

I agree with shetan absolutely! Like shetan said Purab fans don't call Armaan anything upsetting so it would be nice if Armaan fans reciprocated that gesture! I noticed that none of the Armaan fans agreed but I'm hoping that there will be others who post who will!😊
Originally posted by pjm_bjp

Kya hai smita? telll me naa 😆😆.😆.........

yeah , tell me too 😆
tum mujhe kaise blackmail karne wali ho 😉
ok then dare devil maybe we should also start calling arman drunk i mean we r respecting his charecter b/c he is always drunk😕. and if u have t otolerate purab imagin wot we have to tolerate arman's stupid drunk attitude. sooo annoying.
Originally posted by devil_drivers

We only respect his age by calling him Uncle.

If we had to insult him, we'd call him 'Stuffed shirt'....'Oily ol' creep'....'Chipkoo'.....'Slimy fool'.......🤬...............!

Why should anybody be offended if we are respecting somebody whom we more than dislike and are tolerating him with a 'Grin and bear' attitude?

I'm so glad that like my good friend Shetan said to me earlier that we're not like the Armaanians who would resort to calling ppl names. The fact that we don't call Armaan drunkard or coward or cry-baby is not because we can't but because we don't want to resort to petty name-calling so when we ask Armaan fans to please respect that and not call Purab "uncle" or any of the other above-mentioned names we hope that it would not fall to deaf ears (or eyes in this case) but unfortunately it seems like it has! Anyways as per the forum regulations I do not want to start a fight so like the Purab fans around the world WE will "grin and bear" the Armaanian attitude (of some Armaan fans not all!) and continue to post our pro-Purab posts.....

please note that I didn't say anti-Armaan posts I said pro-Purab posts!

Hope you realise again that we are not attacking Armaan fans....go ahead and love him to death but don't hate Purab for the sake of other people who post in the forum....this is a JJKN forum not just Armaan's!

I also wantedc to point our one more thing....you keep calling Samir old but he's only a few years older than Apoorva. In keeping with your logic then you would have to call SRK, Salman, Aamir, Akshay Kumar, etc. all UNCLES! And pretty soon Apoorva too....he's not getting any younger! And man Raj is prolly as old as Armaan's dad how come noone calls him grandpa! Just some food for thought!