Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Gizmo addicts unplugged

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Dino Morea

I am a big-time gadget freak. My favourite is my iPod. I also have these funky speakers, which are really cool. The most I have spent on is my home theatre system, if you can call that a gadget. I usually pick up something when I see something new and interesting. The last thing I picked up was a digital camera. I bought that in LA, last November.

Zayed Khan

I am a complete gadget freak. I keep updating my gizmos and am constantly searching for new applications. I love my PSI and iPod, and my entire music collection. I recently bought a swell acoustic guitar, and this is now one of my most prized possessions.

Jackie Shroff

I got interested in gizmos around 10 years back. I often travelled out of town on shoots and started using the webcam to stay in touch with my family. Now, I can't do without all my gadgets. I can be anywhere in the world without actually going there, because of my gizmos. Interestingly, I have never bought myself any gadget.

Even the webcam was a gift and every time someone sees my phone and feels I ought to have a new one, they buy it for me. I've been very lucky.

Shreyas Talpade

I am fond of photography and spend a lot on cameras. Initially, I vacillated between a career in acting or cinematography. Even today, when I travel, I take loads of pictures. The latest in my collection is a handy-cam. I have some digital cameras as well. Now, I am looking at updating my handy cam. I plan to shoot a short film on it soon.

Arbaaz Khan

It's been a while since I bought a gizmo. The last one was my plasma TV. The most I have spent on electronic stuff is when I set up my home theatre system — it came up to a couple of lakhs at that time.

Today, both the price and size of gadgets have come down. If you wait for just a month, you will find something better and more cost-effective in the market.

The one thing I carry with me all the time is my iPod. If I were to carry my collection of music with me, I would have had to take a huge suitcase everywhere. But everything can be loaded on to the iPod. It is the greatest invention of this generation.  

Emraan Hashmi

I am addicted to gaming and constantly buy play stations.

I have a huge collection, bought from Mumbai and even when I'm travelling abroad.

The ones I have are updated.

Mohit Ahlawat

I have this habit of frequenting the electronic shops wherever I go and if I like something I have to get it no matter what. 

And after sometime I lose interest in them too. But I've been in love with my Sony laptop for quite sometime now and I keep updating it every three months. Also, I've a collection of iPods that I keep listening to, in turns.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top