Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

my bad dreams remained as dreams (Page 3)

apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I was glad that he was able to handle the situation....he was very sweet and understanding...

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitr

HI GUYS,

Todays episode really made me happy.I really feared that kzk people are trying to tarnish bajju's image.But my lovely hero said it all in todays episode.He is a true father,a loving husband ,a good businessman and GR8 human being.He knows to tackle each and every situation.

Yesterday in front of kamini it was necessary to support sneha as he wanted to save his daughters marriage .The next day he understood Prena's feelings and was ready to forgive mukti.He ROCKS!!!!

But I hated one scene-after all lucture of Prerna to Prem ..she said chaliye Mr.Bajaj and walked in the front.Are yaar yeh tho pati ko kehna chahiye tha.......she was like telling her assistant to follow her.

Uski tho!!!!Angry

Bajju ne socha hoga ....chalo ek din ke liye madam ko manmaani karne dethe hain....varna rone lag jaayegi.LOLaur ghaamagha tension degi!!!!!Boletho Tension Nahi lene ka.

LOLLOLLOL
Prerna has been the leader forever!! Woh kabse kiske piche piche chalthi hai. Woh aagey chalti hai aur sab usse follow karte hai...LOLLOL
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I just melt watching their deadly combo and those eye-contacts!! Ekta knows her trump card and uses them appropriately when the audience interest sags down LOL

Man, Bajaj-prerna have crossed the barriers of talking to make each ither understand, their eyes do all the talking..sometimes bajaj does the leading, and sometimes he allows prerna to take the lead like yest episode! Mutual understanding you see, Baja is very magnamous!

unlike prerna-hanubaba earlier scenes where the tomboy used to eat him up in all the scenes,waht dominating acting by shweta! poor guy could only blush like a girl in front of her and forget his lines hanubabaLOL LOL
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Prerna has been the leader forever!! Woh kabse kiske piche piche chalthi hai. Woh aagey chalti hai aur sab usse follow karte hai...

Agree with u completely
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickwean

I just melt watching their deadly combo and those eye-contacts!! Ekta knows her trump card and uses them appropriately when the audience interest sags down LOL

Man, Bajaj-prerna have crossed the barriers of talking to make each ither understand, their eyes do all the talking..sometimes bajaj does the leading, and sometimes he allows prerna to take the lead like yest episode! Mutual understanding you see, Baja is very magnamous!

unlike prerna-hanubaba earlier scenes where the tomboy used to eat him up in all the scenes,waht dominating acting by shweta! poor guy could only blush like a girl in front of her and forget his lines hanubabaLOL LOL

Totally Rick,
Rishabh and Prerna are heavenly and to die-for when they maintain that rock solid eyecontact between them.The whole thing between them is just so beautiful and nice- a very good mood elevator.

Just watching them fight, love, stay put or even stare simply at each other is a treat in itself and yeah- Rishabh is truly magnamous- he very well knows how to keep his lady happy;))))

Go to top