Karunya is going 2b the nxt Idol-Abhijeet - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
karunya is already the winner !!coooooooooola :NO MATTER WHATEVER SOME PEOPLE SAYS
yes, abhijeet u r right! he is going to be our next indian idol. i hope words which comes from ur mouth will be true. my best wishes are with karunya!!!!!!!

HE is my all time favorite!!

bye
It's trueeeeeeee that karunya sings well and he deserves to be the idol.........but indian idol (sony tv) does not deserve karunya........hope yall get my point
ohhhhh thas nice

hehe he said NOW i believe.....so b4 he thut amey shud've been idol!! i like abhi's choice

but yeha...if idol needs to keep itz reputations even a slight but safe...tehy shud just make karu the idol..if he is out...MY GOD THIS SHOW IS A DISASTER...it already is...but theres styl 1 hope
yup now that amey is gone karu rightfully deserves the title....he is the only one who can uphold the glory of II...if he gets voted out then the show is gonna be simply..... 🤢
Yeah this is great.
I really hope Karu Wins. He seriously deserves it. If he doesn't win i have no idea where Indian Idol is going to go. especially since Amey left.
But anyways thanx for the info
😊
with amey gne, its ofcrz karunya...all the best for him
Originally posted by harshmm

Hello Saad,

That is very very rude behaviour from you . I have been watching your posts from a few days and nothing good has come out so far.

I believe you have much better to offer, I believe, deep down you are a much better person than this.

If you don't like to hear about Karunya you don't have to come into any of our posts. This uncalled for behaviour and please do refrain from posting your comments on Karu.

If you have anything constructive talk about it friend.

Please do not hurt others feelings.

You have so much hate&bitterness filled for others friend and it is not good for your heart!

Promote your favourite as much as you want. But please do not hurt others.

God bless you!

👏
Let's all hope he makes it this week...
Yeah lets all hope hee makes it.Please guys vote as much as u can 4 Karunya.Plssss dont think someone else will vote.Each vote matters.Save Karunya