Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

HasEkta majorly mishandled the subject? (Page 2)

miileerox4eva IF-Dazzler
miileerox4eva
miileerox4eva

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged
yeh im not convinced wid disnew track aswell. theres 2 much crieng and not enough manoj Angry

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged
yaar i agrree she has totally mis handled this scenerio i think mad it lyk a masak bwten sharad and prem which i think is totally rong especially with a thing lyk rape
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:53am | IP Logged
She started the sensitive subject well, and I do feel sorry for mukti, and I also admire mukti for the simple reason that she is willing to fight back- like the way she said to her baba- i'll not let sharad live peacefully. i'll not let him do this to another girl.

i liked her spirit. But yes, prem..just becoz he is 'popular' in star audience will get away with all the wrong stuff- first almost killing tushar, and now playing the p*** between sharad and mukti. soon ekta will show him suddenly becoming positive and force that 'positive prem' down the throats of a hapless audience.

But to be honest, I prefer prem-mukti track to the anurag-prerna track. Prem is bad yes but at least the guy admits it. he doesnt claim to be a saint. Neither prem nor mukti blame God for their circumstances saying "yeh mere saath kyun hua". Give me bad boys Prem and Bajaj any day. But please keep that idiot anurag out of the story. I hate people who keep on boasting abt how 'mahaan' they are and how much they have suffered. Men..real men..never seek sympathy.
I dont want Anurag back as one of the leads. Prem is better, he admits he is bad, and yes-his style and comments are highly entertaining.
JaNnAT Senior Member
JaNnAT
JaNnAT

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged
agreed!

Go to top