Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

xXJessieXx

IF-Rockerz

xXJessieXx

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/aasiya-kazi-skip-birthday-tough-shoot-schedule

Aasiya Kazi is one committed actor. Santu of Bandini is currently part of Imagine'sDharampatni and she is shooting back to back for the show. She is so loyal to her work that she has decided not to celebrate her upcoming birthday (12 December 2011) with great pomp and glory, as she will be tied up with work.

But why is she working back to back? We have the information. The cast and crew of Dharampatni are working round the clock as they are creating a bank of episodes. Aasiya (Kastur Galla) and Harshad Chopda (Mohan Galla) being the leads, have to stretch it out as they are practically part of every scene.

But like a true sport, Aasiya is not sulking. "My work is my priority and I can't risk the show because of my other commitments. I really do not mind to put in some extra hours for the sake of Dharampatni," said Aasiya.

Furthermore, Aasiya is known for her professional commitment since her Bandinidays. If sources are to be believed then she does not even take chutti on special occasions like Eid. She just takes a break for few hours, spends quality time with family members and gets back on the shooting floor. Reason? She believes that her staying away from the sets can disturb the schedule and create problems for others.

Waah, bhai waah. Yes, Aasiya has not yet managed to take time off and go for shopping for her birthday, but right now, work is perched on top in her priority list.

"I don't mind working hard till we manage to shoot the bank of episodes," ended Aasiya.

Well, Aasiya it's great that you are committed, but thoda maze bhi karlo kabhi. Anyways, Tellychakkar.com wishes you a very happy birthday. Have fun!!!

Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 10 December 2011 at 10:32pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi14evaVivianskamaniKaranika-KMH-mesmerised--Siddhi-Marvel-freakdreamy4everpremeeristryapril10anitaraniKhatamKahaniummesulaiman_Bidzie_pyar-ishkSoaps1nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TC{Aasiya to skip BDAY 4 DP}" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing.
Asiya is indeed a committed actress n it is proven by her amazing acting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
After reading this, my love and respect for this girl has a lot increased. She is amazing. One really needs a big heart to do it. But I actually hope that her costars might give her a surprise. God bless her with name, fame, happiness and success. Embarrassed

Thanks Sammy for sharing. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

4evaVivian-mesmerised-komal jagdeshanitarani

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

I'm not surprise she always had work come first attitude. It's good when articles spell Harshad last name correctly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Harshad and Aasiya are practically part of every scene... good sign Party

Looks like surprise is coming up...hopefully Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siddhi-anitaranipyar-ishk

anitarani

IF-Rockerz

anitarani

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...Aasiya is one committed girl.Smile

SimritaSingh

Goldie

SimritaSingh

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Oh thats great  tfs  but i guess DP deffo ending or why will they create an epi bankConfused

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing... 

Glad to know lots of Mohan and Kastur coming up! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top