Members Lounge

Idea about increasing 50 more baloons!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nali476

And I think that when i person fails to answer a question, the person that sent it to them should get a minus in the baloon.

I think that is how the system works.

I think in order to prevent repetitive questions members must volunteer to add more questions to the question bank.

Even if each participating member add 25+ questions it will really double our fun.

Cheers,
Vijay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Idea about increasing 50 more baloons!!! (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Vijay, how can we add questions? I would love to more questions!

I love trivia questions and I have many website that have hundreds of good questions.Smile

Please reply back

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 28 March 2005 at 1:55pm

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
oh kewl so u mean 2 day dat v can   give in questionz 2..i thot only modz were allowed 2 coemeup wit questionz.................yea itz no fun wen u get da same questionz again n again................n also der r sum religious questionz dat rnt fair cuz not every1 hea iz hindu n watz a simple ques 2 u iz really hard 2 me......but i still enjoy playin dis game a lot..........wudnt mind 50 more balloonz but i already have soo many i noe imma neva catch up wit sum otha ppl.....................newayz itz gr8 fun

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Good idea!Smile

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

oh kewl so u mean 2 day dat v can   give in questionz 2..i thot only modz were allowed 2 coemeup wit questionz.................yea itz no fun wen u get da same questionz again n again................n also der r sum religious questionz dat rnt fair cuz not every1 hea iz hindu n watz a simple ques 2 u iz really hard 2 me......but i still enjoy playin dis game a lot..........wudnt mind 50 more balloonz but i already have soo many i noe imma neva catch up wit sum otha ppl.....................newayz itz gr8 fun

sorry everyone but for the religious questions, I searched on google. SOOOOOOO SORRY!Cry

LOL

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

Vijay, how can we add questions? I would love to more questions!

I love trivia questions and I have many website that have hundreds of good questions.http://www.india-forums.com/contest/holi_admin.asphttp://www.india-forums.com/contest/holi_admin.aspSmile

Please reply back

Hi Rabeea, this was posted as an update under the "Splash the Balloon Contest is ON!!" link.  I pasted it below so you don't have to scroll back.

Update

How can I help in order to make this game more fun ?

You can help us build even more questions to the repository so that members get less repeated questions.

Use the following link to add more questions to our repository:

http://www.india-forums.com/contest/holi_admin.asp

(You need to be a member and must be logged in to use this link)

Please note: Though all questions will be reviewed before adding it to the question bank we would appreciate if you do double check that the options and answers you set are correct.

sree

IF-Rockerz

sree

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Hi all

Thanks for your overwhelming response to the idea of prolonging the game.....

ya, as anjali has mentioned, any member can go to the link specified and add questions there. Please be careful to put it under a proper category and doubly check the answers before posting. Make sure that every question is very clear and does not have any incomplete ones as it is bit difficult to unserstand.

So friends, the contest will become more lively and fun providing if new questions are added. In this way, we can reduce the repititions.....So please come forward and add questions so that this game can be enjoyed more......

Thanks friends for all your co-operation....

India Forums

Moderator Group

Edited by sree_20 - 28 March 2005 at 7:56pm

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
 I think we need to make this a separate announcement.....that way many members will be able to add questions.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top