Members Lounge

Idea about increasing 50 more baloons!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Hi All

We really hope members of IF are having a gala time with the  "Splash the Baloon" contest.... At this juncture, we would like to have quick feedbacks from the members asto how they would react if IF plans to add 50 more baloons to all members. In this way, IF plans to prolong the fun and excitement of the contest for some more days.....We can add many more questions to the repositary and that would mean lots of excitement and fun....

So be quick in giving your feedbacks... If we find members really interested in prolonging the contest, then Vijay plans to add 50 more baloons immediately....

So be quick, friends....

India  Forum Moderators

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Idea about increasing 50 more baloons!!!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Yes sree,That wud be excellent.Due to the festivity,many have been very busy to play.So this wud be a gud chance for them to participate.Clap

Way to go !!!!!Clap

shiverz

Goldie

shiverz

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Yes, I think adding 50 more balloons to all the members is a good idea! It will help to prolong the game a while longer since some people seem to be nearing 0 real soon!!Big smile

pujas

pujas

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:47am | IP Logged

I second Minnies thought. I am having a gala time playing this game and believe this or not by answering the question it is refreshing my memory and getting to know of so many small things I never even bothered to look for. Thanks Vijay for starting the innovative game and I would love to have those 50 balloons added.

Thanks,

Pujas

kaleidoscope

IF-Veteran Member

kaleidoscope

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 1:56am | IP Logged

It would be really good idea ......It will help the game to continue for longer period. The more time insures the more fun....Clap

Great going Vijay!

DeepAnBH

IF-Veteran Member

DeepAnBH

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Its a great idea to add another 50 balloons Clap

It encourages people to tickle their grey cells LOL

Does this mean more questions will have to be added as well?Confused

I am all for it Vijay, do add more balloons

AASHISH_IN

Goldie

AASHISH_IN

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Yeah! Sure!!Smile

jas

Goldie

jas

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujas

I second Minnies thought. I am having a gala time playing this game and believe this or not by answering the question it is refreshing my memory and getting to know of so many small things I never even bothered to look for. Thanks Vijay for starting the innovative game and I would love to have those 50 balloons added.

Thanks,

Pujas

yea...same here.. pujas.. its quiet a fun game...... its refresing my memory also....... ..go ahead add 50 more ballons!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top