Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

indian tv show

arzoolubsalman Newbie
arzoolubsalman
arzoolubsalman

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
heylo, there people of the beautiful tv world. I was jus curious about something Wacko , and that is the ending of indian tv shows. well there are many great shows with super actors, amazing chemistry and nice story line, but but but... they just end it very badly... i mean there comes a point in the show that I completely stop watching the show... so today I will talk about the show that i followed for a long time. 

Heart DIL MIL GAYE Heart
The show started really really well... i mean it was one of the best show that we youngsters could have, it wasn't that typical "saas bahu drama". but it was different and the actors were brilliant... the pairing was awesome whether it was RIDHIMA and ARMAAN , MUSKAAN and RAHUL, ANJALI and ATUL. It was going so good, and I wanted all these pairs to end up together and not end up as a disaster Cry,  it all went worst when the 2nd season started ...omg what was that all about ...it jus came and ruined AR and all other pair was ruined forever Thumbs Down. It was all disheartening, and disappointing. and at the end it seemed that the writers and creative were confused too Confused . I am not saying that they were not good, they were brilliant ... they were and it kind of got ruined for me when SID and RIDHIMA got married and, the other casts were just kicked out... and they didn't show what happened between ANGIE and ATUL or between MUSKI and RAHUL Broken Heart

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top