shehreen thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
heyyyy sweet memberss of KSBKBT wass wondering that y is smriti(tulsi) not given the character of savita(srry donno her real nameπŸ˜ƒ )and savita not given the character of tulsi?
if we would have seen tuslii in a negetive role how wud hv v felt?
wat do think..
wudnt it had loooked funny!
hheheh!
πŸ˜†

so wat doo u think peaple if smiritii wasn't tulsi thenn who whud hv put on her place?
wud the other person hv dun a better job?

please post your replies
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shehreen thumbnail
wel 1st of all i think no one had dun a better jobb butt IFFF by ny chance not tulsi then i think it shud hv been ganga...
although i m not i big fan of ganaga but still..
😊

and 4got to tell tat the character can also b from any other drama..
Edited by EiShA - 18 years ago
Lady In Pink thumbnail
Dodz!!!...Dont spam 😑 πŸ˜›

Ppl usually take to reply yaar πŸ˜› Nice to see you around after such a long time. 😊

As far as your topic goes, I honestly can not imagine any1 else in the role of Tulsi except Smriti....same goes for Savita....both Apara n Smriti have done an amazing job....after 6 years, hardly any1 can imagine others in their roles.

Waisay how do u think I would b for Tulsi's character πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ....nahh....total disgrace to Smriti πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

At this stage...its really hard to imagine somebody else as Tulsi or even Savita... they have been doing a fabulous job over the years!!!!
Lollzz Eisha...u can try it out.. waisey I wud love to be at Tulsi's place too..... I'll hug my shonu baby..Mihir all day!!! 😳
hello-31 thumbnail
Nobody takes Tulsi's role. And Savita's role i think may be Gaytri or Ganga.

Thanks,
Lady In Pink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Lollzz Eisha...u can try it out.. waisey I wud love to be at Tulsi's place too..... I'll hug my shonu baby..Mihir all day!!! 😳

Lolz Sunny diiiiπŸ˜†. I already know most of her scenes n dialouges by heartπŸ˜›. Laikan i dont think any1 wud cum close to wht Smriti is today. Hmmm...waisay, u can try out,since u have quite an *ahem* mission to accomplish after becoming the new TulsiπŸ˜‰. But Tulsi(the char.) is not at all romantic, now whatπŸ˜›

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

I'll transform her to a romantic character na...vo sab mujhpe chod do...I'll manage!!! πŸ˜‰
U can help me with the dialogues too...;) by heart hain na.
Lady In Pink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

I'll transform her to a romantic character na...vo sab mujhpe chod do...I'll manage!!! πŸ˜‰
U can help me with the dialogues too...;) by heart hain na.

LolzzzzzzπŸ˜†

Theek hai, tou u go romance ur hubby, n ill provide the sound effects...by that i mean, ill dubb ur lines for uπŸ˜›

Theek hai?πŸ˜›

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: EiShA

LolzzzzzzπŸ˜†

Theek hai, tou u go romance ur hubby, n ill provide the sound effects...by that i mean, ill dubb ur lines for uπŸ˜›

Theek hai?πŸ˜›

Ekdum mast hai!!!! we'll rock!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They Both do good job Acting.