Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

comment plz- v.touching-posted on sify (Page 9)

pragatimanoj Groupbie
pragatimanoj
pragatimanoj

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Then that meanns both of us are on different pages.   couple of people were pulling out my quotes from my earlier threads, and you also quoted me on something. sonu nigam has also praised ravi tripathi at some point of time...because ravi was there in the galas...so does that mean that ravi is a good singer according to you?!
cheers
pragati

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
ravi is a good singer according to some.
pragatimanoj Groupbie
pragatimanoj
pragatimanoj

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Hi anjali,
ravi is a good singer according to some but is not percieved as a good singer according to many in this forum. I did not mean to offend ravi.
cheers
pragati
shajjo Senior Member
shajjo
shajjo

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Sonu Nigam has never praised Ravi Tripathy and that too in an interview or on any website saying that he thinks that Ravi's elimination will be a loss to indian idol or that he sees great potential in him.......infact the only two people he has said that for is Karunya and Amey Date. Sorry to say but you are in some sort of a denial LOL LOL
pragatimanoj Groupbie
pragatimanoj
pragatimanoj

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
nahin Shajjoji,
i am not in any sort of denial. Sonu Nigam and co have handpicked all the 12 contestants because they see potential in them to become the next indian idol. At the beg. of the galas it was anybody's battle to win or loose. Ravi might have been as popular as amey or karunya too. Sonu nigam did definately praise ravi when he sang 'tere deed to ankhiyaan tarse"!
Antara was also praised at some point of time, meenal was also praised...monali was also praised. these girls were also touted as the next indian idol! and after their elimination it was said that it is a great loss to indian idol! but the fact of the matter is that only one person can become indian idol and amey date or any of these girls unfortunately are not the chosen one by the public!
cheers
pragati
shajjo Senior Member
shajjo
shajjo

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
RIght now we are not talking about public choice here....we are talking about Sonu Nigam's opinion. And i have said it before and i am saying it again that to date Sonu Nigam has NOT said in any printed interview for any other contestant that he sees them as the top finalist except for Amey and Karunya. Neither has he said except fot Amey and Karunya that their elimnation will be the biggest loss to indian idol.

You r generalising the whole thing because you dont want to admit the facts LOL LOL LOL
pragatimanoj Groupbie
pragatimanoj
pragatimanoj

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
whatever shajjoji, what you had quoted me for saying and what you are currently saying are two different things. so let it remain two different things. i have already said that both of us are on different pages.
cheers
pragati

ps.  writing can be quoted and misquoted but what we see on televvison is right out of the horses mouth!

Edited by pragatimanoj - 17 March 2006 at 7:45pm
shajjo Senior Member
shajjo
shajjo

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Yes writing can be quoted or misquoted, why dont you refresh your memory by watching the last episode aired on March 14th, where Sonu Nigam is saying in person that he feels that Sandeep should have been standing next to Anuj instead of Amey as far as signing is concerned. He said i am saying this because i dont want any injustuce to be done with good singing. He also said that "Kissi ka Zeher Kissi Ka Amrit, Yeh Zeher aaj anuj ke liye bohat zaroori hai because Amey really sings very well"

I am providing the link for you Big smile http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=230843

Go to top