Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

comment plz- v.touching-posted on sify (Page 5)

Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
i too think tht the judges did the right thing i think they hv the right to do wat they did"
also i reli hope that anuj gets out this week but i think it'll be sandy hu goes this wek! Cry

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
You cannot say Amey is not great singer.. b'coz he could not make a name for himself after SaReGaMa or b'coz he used to sing in chorus... Opportunity does not come knocking to door for all the people... SaReGaMa is going on for many years now... still only Sunidhi, Shreya and Kunal Ganjawala have managed to be successful in the industry so far.. Does that mean that only these 3 were great singers and other winners or even participants were not good??? To be successful in the industry.. along with talent you need lots of luck..

So Amey could not be successful even after SaReGaMa or he used to sing in chorus does not prove that he is not good enough...

Sonu Nigam and all other judges believe that he is a good singer and deserved to be in top 2 along with Karunya... Like Anuj fans believe that he is good singer and they vote for him; judges can also have their opinion... can they not?

Now about their walkout drama.... to me it appeared more like a scripted drama by the channel for more TRPs... If they did it for Amey then they should have not come back until justice was done to Amey... But they were back almost immediately... So I don't think they did it for Amey..

As Amey Fan myself I do not support judges behavior... But I do believe that voting Amey out at this stage that too against Anuj was not justified...
pragatimanoj Groupbie
pragatimanoj
pragatimanoj

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gamezone

Hey Connie,
this is not a fault of Karunya that people like Pragati are posting such a crap about Amey. Let us ignore it. Come on. These ppl are themselves a piece of crap. You are giving importance to these unimportant people.
And I have already boycotted watching Sony and I am damn serious about it. I am not going to watch Sonyin my entire life.
Just cheer up Connie.

Gamezone,
i think i was being referred to over here!!!  i did not prevent you from posting anything against karunya, what i objected agaisnt was the language you had use.
Hope i have made myself clear.
cheers
pragati
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I just wanna add my few lines
No one can justify Amey's exit from Idol contest.I mean still hard to digest but now no one can change it.I felt terrible when I heard news and It remineded me Arijit's exit.

Positive side is he got exposure and he got fan follower too.Now Amey has to just start building his career and he need to focus on singing more than anything else.

Karu is talented too and there is no relation between Amey's exit and Karunya ..Jury's problem is they praise if some lesser talented singer sing better than his/her previous attempt and it creates confusion sometime.
   Jury's are also bit dramatic and confused and sony really need to think on Jury next time .

Oh its already lot of lines so ..let me stop

All amey and Karu fans no need to fight its like in cricket some like Rahul some like Sachin.

Smile
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Some people make every post into Amey vs Karunya whereas the topic is altogether different.
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

You cannot say Amey is not great singer.. b'coz he could not make a name for himself after SaReGaMa or b'coz he used to sing in chorus... Opportunity does not come knocking to door for all the people... SaReGaMa is going on for many years now... still only Sunidhi, Shreya and Kunal Ganjawala have managed to be successful in the industry so far.. Does that mean that only these 3 were great singers and other winners or even participants were not good??? To be successful in the industry.. along with talent you need lots of luck..

So Amey could not be successful even after SaReGaMa or he used to sing in chorus does not prove that he is not good enough...

Sonu Nigam and all other judges believe that he is a good singer and deserved to be in top 2 along with Karunya... Like Anuj fans believe that he is good singer and they vote for him; judges can also have their opinion... can they not?

Now about their walkout drama.... to me it appeared more like a scripted drama by the channel for more TRPs... If they did it for Amey then they should have not come back until justice was done to Amey... But they were back almost immediately... So I don't think they did it for Amey..

As Amey Fan myself I do not support judges behavior... But I do believe that voting Amey out at this stage that too against Anuj was not justified...

Well said Purva. It seems like some members are more knowledgable about music than the world-renowed judges of the older SAREGAMA who called Amey a 'moti' and felt he was talented enough to make it to the finals.

Its not easy to make a name for yourself in the music world esp without having connections or knowing the right people. There are thousands of aspiring singers in India. Did Sonu Nigam, Farah Khan or Anu Malik get instant fame? No, they too struggled for years. Success does not equate talent. We see examples of that in Bollywood everyday.

Amey is one hell of a talented singer and if you feel otherwise, well srorry to say, its your loss.
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragatimanoj

Hey Connie,
this is not a fault of Karunya that people like Pragati are posting such a crap about Amey. Let us ignore it. Come on. These ppl are themselves a piece of crap. You are giving importance to these unimportant people.
And I have already boycotted watching Sony and I am damn serious about it. I am not going to watch Sonyin my entire life.
Just cheer up Connie.

Gamezone,
i think i was being referred to over here!!!  i did not prevent you from posting anything against karunya, what i objected agaisnt was the language you had use.
Hope i have made myself clear.
cheers
pragati

Thats where we differ. I appreciate genuine talent so I cant write anything bad about Karunya. There is a major difference in attitudes. 

pragatimanoj Groupbie
pragatimanoj
pragatimanoj

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Some people make every post into Amey vs Karunya whereas the topic is altogether different.

precisely my point!
cheers
pragati

Go to top