Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

comment plz- v.touching-posted on sify (Page 4)

pragatimanoj Groupbie
pragatimanoj
pragatimanoj

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Connie,
if your votes for Karunya are being swayed by the thoughts reflected on this forum, then please dont vote for him. if karunya has the talent, he will still emerge a winner. don't pity him and vote for him. and btw, what has this post to do with karunya? he is not even in the picture!!!
cheers
pragati

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragatimanoj

Connie,
if your votes for Karunya are being swayed by the thoughts reflected on this forum, then please dont vote for him. if karunya has the talent, he will still emerge a winner. don't pity him and vote for him. and btw, what has this post to do with karunya? he is not even in the picture!!!
cheers
pragati

Good you said thatClap
pragatimanoj Groupbie
pragatimanoj
pragatimanoj

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
You are most welcome!
cheers
pragati
shajjo Senior Member
shajjo
shajjo

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

When you are in a crowd where the majority of people support you because you are one of them, then a little fuel is enough to ignite the whole place. this is exactly what happened over there, in the heat of moment sonu nigam acted immaturely and the other two followed him. it is so ignorant of the judges to behave the way they did. Anuj is definately more talented than amey in the eyes of the people who paid and voted for him. 

I seriously have my doubts on the talent part but funds - yes. Anuj surely has more of that than Amey. Anuj has his Hemanchali albums and all of that stuff  and probably has more money to dole out and send in endless votes. Amey is surely behnind Anuj only in that context.  Atleast Amey did not get the "Bechara" votes. the judges totally disregarded the votes of the people   acted to suit thier whims and fancies.
cheers
pragati

ps: by natak or gimmisck i dont mean sony orchestered the whole thing.

shajjo Senior Member
shajjo
shajjo

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Connie

Originally posted by gamezone

Hey Connie,
this is not a fault of Karunya that people like Pragati are posting such a crap about Amey. Let us ignore it. Come on. These ppl are themselves a piece of crap. You are giving importance to these unimportant people.
And I have already boycotted watching Sony and I am damn serious about it. I am not going to watch Sonyin my entire life.
Just cheer up Connie.

I agree Mukul but how do they expect us to support Karunya if they go on like this??????Confused

Hey Connie,

This is not about Karunya, this person is obviously on Anuj's side. It is evident to see. It has nothing to do with Karunya..its all about Anuj

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shajjo

Originally posted by Connie

Originally posted by gamezone

Hey Connie,
this is not a fault of Karunya that people like Pragati are posting such a crap about Amey. Let us ignore it. Come on. These ppl are themselves a piece of crap. You are giving importance to these unimportant people.
And I have already boycotted watching Sony and I am damn serious about it. I am not going to watch Sonyin my entire life.
Just cheer up Connie.

I agree Mukul but how do they expect us to support Karunya if they go on like this??????Confused

Hey Connie,

This is not about Karunya, this person is obviously on Anuj's side. It is evident to see. It has nothing to do with Karunya..its all about Anuj

Mukul was not talking about this we were talking about something else.Wink
pragatimanoj Groupbie
pragatimanoj
pragatimanoj

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
To make my stands very clear i am not on anuj's side or amey's side on this thread.
cheers
pragati
gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Dear mr/ms gamezone,
nobody had asked you to come all they to this post and talk indecently. if you can do something then do this. come with logical thought and mindset and provide a good arguement. dont try to disrupt healthy arguments by using fowl language and then forcing the moderators to lock the thread!
cheers
pragati

First of all, I was not talking to you. I am talking to Connie so do not interfere in between. And if I post something against Karu, won't u call the moderator? I did the same and will continue doing it. You are no one to tell me.

As long as discussion is going on against Amey, it is called healthy discussion and if suddenly it turns against Karu, it becomes unhealthy. Why these double standards?

Karu is a gr8 singer, I still maintain that. Because I am not like you who has mentality like "Doosre ko keechad mein kheechke khud oopar aana hai". It is called as a selfish behaviour in short.

Go to top