India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

comment plz- v.touching-posted on sify

J_K_C Senior Member
J_K_C
J_K_C

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:59am | IP Logged
This post is in support for Farah, Sonu and Anu who according to me, have done an EXCELLENT job on Indian Idol. This post is also directed at all those ungrateful people who instead of giving credit to the judges for choosing such beautiful singers keep on insulting and abusing them for being biased, unprofessional and wat not.

Guys, thodi to insaaniyat dikhao yaar. These judges, who happen to be excellent artists and lovely human beings sat through countless auditions, came up with fantastic singers and week after week went through sensless, heart wrenching public voting results. They painstakingly trained all the contestants and always stood by their side. These contestants were like their little kids yaar, who they brought up with so much of love and care.

when Amey was voted out, the audience went berserk and fans and music lovers all across the world were sad, hurt and disgusted. Now tell me one thing. We were all deeply hurt by Amey's exit when we actually don't even know Amey personally. We have never met him, never spoken to him but still we deeply bonded with him just by watching him perform excellently week after week. Now if we were so hurt, imagine the plight of the judges who have been with Amey right from the beginning. How would have they felt when they saw one of the top contestants who rightfully deserved to be in the Top 2 unfairly being voted out. Their's a limit to anyone's patience. They acted like true professionals when they accepted Sagar's, Neha's, Monali's, Panna's, Meenal and Antara's untimely exit. They quietly accepted their defeat without making a huge fuss but Amey's exit was the final nail in the coffin. No true artist would have accepted that. Artists are extremely emotional and all their emotions and frustrations came out that day.

I DON'T BLAME THEM EVEN A BIT FOR DOING WAT THEY DID THAT DAY. THEY DID THE RIGHT THING BY WALKING OUT AND REQUESTING FOR A REMATCH.

So all those people who have been insulting the judges, please stop it for God's sake. If because of your unfair and rude comments, these judges refuse Indian Idol 3, we'll end up having fools like Ismail Darbar on the show who used to create scenes at the drop of the hat.

As far as the issue of Anuj getting symathy votes due to judges comments is concerned, his niece has ensured that his vote bank is cut down by half by her comments in the last show. So don't worry about that.

Lets all give a huge applause to Farah, Sonu and Anu for doing such an awesome job. HATS OFF TO THE JUDGES!!

Posted By : Jatin On : 03/17/2006        &n bsp; 

achhi_anil Goldie
achhi_anil
achhi_anil

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:02am | IP Logged
HEY THANKS DUDE.nice post
J_K_C Senior Member
J_K_C
J_K_C

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by achhi_anil

HEY THANKS DUDE.nice post

say something more :) give ur opinion...

achhi_anil Goldie
achhi_anil
achhi_anil

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:19am | IP Logged
my opinion is the same,thats why i said thank u Wink ,or else i wud have bashed u Big smile .
J_K_C Senior Member
J_K_C
J_K_C

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by achhi_anil

my opinion is the same,thats why i said thank u Wink ,or else i wud have bashed u Big smile .

ok ... thanx...keep supporting Amey!

varmap Goldie
varmap
varmap

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post...we should not insult the judges..even they are humans..they are also sensitive ...my only worry is what if this is just an eye-wash...what if it has been staged by sony to garner more votes & increase TRP's...

Edited by varmap - 17 March 2006 at 3:31am
maira_ak Groupbie
maira_ak
maira_ak

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged

i m so happy about the fact that sensible ppl r there 2 support our judges . thr judges hud never b biased i believe that 2. but they r also humans and can not tolerate after a certain limit and let me tell u if the did not reat on others exit it is only b'coz amey and karu were the best singers and they were gettind votes but now it was the limit and i know had i ben there then anuj wud not have ben alive
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:40am | IP Logged
yeah!!!!!! i agree with u

Go to top