Remix
Remix

am i dreaming or is dis tgrue (Page 3)

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha rulz

congratulations shelly Big smile....so finally uv's craziest fan is gonna meet yuvi haan Big smile...anyways obv u gotta tell ashi and yuvi that they r the best....the cutest awesomest and the hottest pair on tv...their chemistry is mindblowingBig smile

and then ofcourse add that I am their biggest fan Wink

but seriously one request plz do tell Priya that I am her craziest fan....and take my name so that Raj vouches for it too Wink and do ask her if she visits IF and her email id.....plz do that dear Embarrassed and if she doesnt visit IF convince her to visit IF atleast once

and hope u take some nice pics of Raj and Priya.....show main to kabhi ek saath nahin hote but atleast u can take pic's with only the 2 of them Embarrassed

and last but not the least njoy urself and have a gr8 time Big smile

yess finnaly patiece got me a meetha falLOL i think i may have to bring a notebook n srts ritting all da messages down

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:30am | IP Logged
accckkkkk shellz i cnt bliv it im sooooooo happpy for u yaar seriously i am Hug aakhir tum jo meri sissy jo ho EmbarrassedTongueWink
LOLLOLLOL
anywyaz u hv a rockin time on d sets ok Big smile
and tell ashi n yuvi to get bk FAST together Embarrassed thts a very important msg ok dnt 4gt to tell em Wink
altho i get d feelin tht ull tell em dat evn without me tellin u to say so m i rite LOLWink
and find out who wins elections Embarrassed
oh and a very important msg....tell em to cum to chnai sumtime Big smile who cares abt d reason....jst tell em to cum LOLEmbarrassed
if i think of anything more i wanna tell em ill post ok Big smile
but first n foremost i want my sissy to hv a lovely time 2moro Hug and ill whack if if u dont Smile
Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged
hey shelly!!! wow yaar!!!! I'm soooo happy for u!!! Hug
have fun tommorrow!!!

n plz tell raj n priya that they rock!!! they r d best!

waise toh i know u'll say this even on ur own.....but just reminding u, incase u forget LOL

n plz ask priya to visit IF plz plz plz!!! Big smile
saff IF-Dazzler
saff
saff

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:04am | IP Logged
hey shelly congo ....... ok frst of all tell ashi n uv dat ders a CRAZYYYYYYYYY fan of ders lving in chennai soooooo plz plz plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cm 2 chennai ......... n tell dem dat dey rock ....... asif u wont say dat .. LOL .... n also tell dem abt ayls...............
s_aangel Senior Member
s_aangel
s_aangel

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:44am | IP Logged

this is really gr8 news shelly.....luks lke though u r meetin them all of us r equally xcited LOL LOL LOL as u r ....

like all convey even my luv to ashi an yuvi...jus mention abt us thts all...an pleasee ask them to betogether in the show(never mind if they r goin around) LOL LOL LOL an yes let them know abt this place an say tht all jus luv them too too much...
i know u'll do tht....shells its better u write down the msgs.....i bet u'll ve loads to write.....
an last but not the least have a blast there....don leave them even 4 a single min LOL

cos as u said u r representin the if gropu 2morrow.

an after u meet them grl....i want the details of every single sec u spent with them..... LOL Wink

an yes a "SPECIAL HI TO YUVI" pleaseeeeeeeeEmbarrassed

Edited by s_aangel - 17 March 2006 at 5:48am
prajakta bhagat Groupbie
prajakta bhagat
prajakta bhagat

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged
this is prajakta plzzzzzz tell them that i m huge ashiyuvi crazy fan and tell em 2 show more yuviashi scenes
exquisite gal Goldie
exquisite gal
exquisite gal

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:53am | IP Logged
congo !!!!!!!!!
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:57am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!hey take me along na.......... Embarrassed

Go to top