Remix
Remix

am i dreaming or is dis tgrue (Page 2)

ashiandyuvirock IF-Dazzler
ashiandyuvirock
ashiandyuvirock

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

yeah fate u said it dese moments come megs fate mani ur messgaes willl b delivered Winkbut mom nt dat married bit will eva reach him LOL LOL LOL

ShockedSelfish ShellyUnhappyOmg! Do tell him that he has a gr8 fan-followingEmbarrassedAnd betta tell him bout his marriageAngry, varna your mommy will neva 4give uEmbarrassed

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:39am | IP Logged
sure guys n meghs will try my bets to get d autograph i shudnt get soo exited pata chle kal plan flop ho jaaye touch wood it doenst happen
Evathegr8 Senior Member
Evathegr8
Evathegr8

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:47am | IP Logged
congo shelly! what luck i must say!
could you please give my msg to ashi that she is "A ROXTAR KUCH BHI KAHO" LOL
She is my idol and i LOVE her!!!!!
Tell her to be like this ALWAYZZZZZZZZZZ (but reduce her ego a li'l and start dating uv sooner!)
Tell her that I already have her hairstyle and would like to clr them soon JUST LIKE HER!!!!
And that she can be described in only one word:
AWESOME and
I am a very BIG fan of hers!!!!!
Embarrassed
and all the best shelly Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Edited by Evathegr8 - 17 March 2006 at 2:48am
swecha Groupbie
swecha
swecha

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Clap Clap hey congo ur damn lusky yaar! n now for my msg plz tell SID tht i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv him n hes soooooooo cute. n also tell uv,ashi,tia n ranveer tht dey r d best.(sounds cliched guyz cnt help it)
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:53am | IP Logged

congratulations shelly Big smile....so finally uv's craziest fan is gonna meet yuvi haan Big smile...anyways obv u gotta tell ashi and yuvi that they r the best....the cutest awesomest and the hottest pair on tv...their chemistry is mindblowingBig smile

and then ofcourse add that I am their biggest fan Wink

but seriously one request plz do tell Priya that I am her craziest fan....and take my name so that Raj vouches for it too Wink and do ask her if she visits IF and her email id.....plz do that dear Embarrassed and if she doesnt visit IF convince her to visit IF atleast once

and hope u take some nice pics of Raj and Priya.....show main to kabhi ek saath nahin hote but atleast u can take pic's with only the 2 of them Embarrassed

and last but not the least njoy urself and have a gr8 time Big smile

FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Congo shelly..u lucky girl..But are u sure u will be able 2 deliver all these messages ...I think u'll be busy staring at yuvi Wink LOL to do anything else LOL

Anyways have fun and enjoy urself Tongue ...and tell all of them dat dey are doing a gr8 job Clap
2kool Senior Member
2kool
2kool

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:13am | IP Logged
ur damn lucky..........say hi to uv from me
uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

Congo shelly..u lucky girl..But are u sure u will be able 2 deliver all these messages ...I think u'll be busy staring at yuvi Wink LOL to do anything else LOL

Anyways have fun and enjoy urself Tongue ...and tell all of them dat dey are doing a gr8 job Clap
kyaa pata but hey my mani mom said iam responisbleLOL

Go to top