India-Forums

Remix
Remix

am i dreaming or is dis tgrue

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:06am | IP Logged

ok guysmost of most of u noe dat im haunting mumbai dese days so my masi told dat deres a lilt surpice for u n i was dying to noe dat ughh u will nt b interested in da talk well coming strt to point my masi knows srishy arya somehow n she goin to take me to da sets of remix to meet oall of em tomm n i still am shoked some pinch me i mean how come i got dis luck well neways

i am goin to b if representativeLOLsoo plz plz plz gib all ur messages n i wil try my best to tell dem all bout it

yipeeeee iam soo happy

do post soon Wink

ashiandyuvirock IF-Dazzler
ashiandyuvirock
ashiandyuvirock

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Great re...Do tell al of dme dat dye rock...n a personal Embarrassed ...personal message 4 Yuvi...Please inform him dat he'z married...n his wifey is none oder dan me Wink
teddylovessme Goldie
teddylovessme
teddylovessme

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:15am | IP Logged
shelly can't believe it ur damn lucky person plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz only say karan.raj n shweta tht i really loveeeeeeeee them spc karan he is my darling n everything n if possible plzzzzzzzzzz can u get a personal auto for me of karan n shweta plzzzzzzzzzzzz n yes even of raj just tell raj tht i really admire himmmmmmmmmmmmmm n he's like a bro to me he acts to well n tell she an awsummmmmmmmmmmmm actress n can't n i am a gr8 admirer of her as she is the best n a gr88888888 human being n plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz say raj tht he was awsummmmmm when he came to IF for an interview i was completely fallen towards him n plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz try to bring a auto for me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz n plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't forget to mention my name plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

love megha n thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot n lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Dead devil Groupbie
Dead devil
Dead devil

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Wow! Thats such a great news. U r really lucky. Big smile Big smile Big smile

Wud u plzzzzz request them to come to Delhi as I am a great fan of them and wanna meet 'em.
Smile Smile

All the best Thumbs Up
fate Goldie
fate
fate

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:22am | IP Logged
hey.........ok i just broke my promise about not postin nething.....but the topic is worth breaking..........puh lease say hi to uv from me and ya just mention me....u knoe....like just say some thing abt me any thing u want and ya have lots of fun..........after all such moments dont come every day
uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:27am | IP Logged
yeah fate u said it dese moments come megs fate mani ur messgaes willl b delivered Winkbut mom nt dat married bit will eva reach him LOL LOL LOL
teddylovessme Goldie
teddylovessme
teddylovessme

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:27am | IP Logged

shells can u do a favour for my bro he's joined forum 2day only n he dosen't knows u all thtswhy asking me he only wants a auto of tia on his name his name is nitin n username on forum is krish_4_u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can u do afavour for my bro plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz he is my bro

love megha n yes don't forget my request plzzzzzzzzzzz

thnxxxxxxxxxx for listening to my request n if possible plzzzzzzz listen to my bro's request also plzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by teddylovessme - 17 March 2006 at 2:30am
tia_5 IF-Dazzler
tia_5
tia_5

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:32am | IP Logged
hey congo shelly and how lucky u r man. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell them that they rock and that ranveer tia's jodi is the best and tell ranveer personaly that i love him Embarrassed plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz telll him this and this message is from me ritwika ok thankx love you
u rock Wink

Go to top