Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Aap Ki Rubbish....HR's song for listenin (Page 8)

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by T.

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Originally posted by s.priya

Hey guys, bura mat mano.

Do you know something.  If HR was ordinary, no one will even discuss him.  The fact that he is something, that his fans have made his music popular has certainly made him the talk of the town.  So take solace in the fact that HR is being discussed.

Most artistes will give a limb to see that they are discussed.  Simply remaining in public memory is also a great feat which not many can achieve.

I am not a HR fan.  So please dont mind what I say.  All I want to tell you guys is that when a person becomes popular, not just good things, but people will write all kinds of things about him.

So much was written about Amitabh Bachan.  Undoubtedly he is the Shehanshah of Bollywood, but that did not prevent Scribes from writing bad about him the paper.  Did that affect him.  NO.

Point is as long as he is discussed, he remains in public memory, he does not fade into the oblivion.  That in itself is a feat, so please be happy.

Dogs bark at the shining sun.  Does the bark of the dog affect the sun from shining.  NO.   So dont fret guys.  Just chill chill.

Disclaimer:-  As a member, I do not suscribe to the theory that HR is sunOuch and the members who dont like him are dogsOuch.  Its just a muhavra which is used to demonstrate a point.  Please do not think I am a HR supporter. 

Priya,

How dare you put the name of HR in the same article you mention the name of Amitabh Bachchan Angry

LOLLOL

uh oh...careful, priya. the angry young man himself is here. LOL

LOLLOL

roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Hey guys, bura mat mano.

Do you know something.  If HR was ordinary, no one will even discuss him.  The fact that he is something, that his fans have made his music popular has certainly made him the talk of the town.  So take solace in the fact that HR is being discussed.

Most artistes will give a limb to see that they are discussed.  Simply remaining in public memory is also a great feat which not many can achieve.

I am not a HR fan.  So please dont mind what I say.  All I want to tell you guys is that when a person becomes popular, not just good things, but people will write all kinds of things about him.

So much was written about Amitabh Bachan.  Undoubtedly he is the Shehanshah of Bollywood, but that did not prevent Scribes from writing bad about him the paper.  Did that affect him.  NO.

Point is as long as he is discussed, he remains in public memory, he does not fade into the oblivion.  That in itself is a feat, so please be happy.

Dogs bark at the shining sun.  Does the bark of the dog affect the sun from shining.  NO.   So dont fret guys.  Just chill chill.

Disclaimer:-  As a member, I do not suscribe to the theory that HR is sunOuch and the members who dont like him are dogsOuch.  Its just a muhavra which is used to demonstrate a point.  Please do not think I am a HR supporter. 

Priya,

How dare you put the name of HR in the same article you mention the name of Amitabh Bachchan Angry

LOLLOL

aapa ji hire as ur lawyer hum inpe case kar denge this himesh virus is infectious   , it wud spread in this whole forum need help need vaccines,

aaj amit ji ke saath naam likha hai public ne kal aapke hamre saath jod denge himesh ko Angry.

Bratati_0712 IF-Rockerz
Bratati_0712
Bratati_0712

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged
pehle rage tum khaini khaana to chodo
phir dekha jaayega Wink LOL LOL
roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vinit_rocks

pehle rage tum khaini khaana to chodo
phir dekha jaayega Wink LOL LOL

what khaini yaarLOL , arey he eats pan-parag and have signed an add with the company it wud be on air within 1 - 2 weeks .

and ya himesh khata hai khaini , observe his teeth jab time miley so many cavities , kabhi usko daant dikha ke hanstey hue dekha kyaLOL

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Hey guys, bura mat mano.

Priya,

LOLLOL

Uffffffffffffffffffffff.... did i just commit blasphemy....

LOL
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged
OK OK ... me running for cover now LOL
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Hey guys, bura mat mano.

Priya,

How dare you put the name of HR in the same article you mention the name of Amitabh Bachchan LOL

Uffffffffffffffffffffff.... did i just commit blasphemy....

LOL

Yes you did.  Find a good place to hide as Vijay Dinanath Chauhan is on his way. 

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Shehanshaah ko bulaaon kya... He will come to my rescue Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Go to top