Gurpreet- no time for marriage!

Posted: 18 years ago

GURPREET HAS NO TIME FOR MARRIAGE
    Rumours are a strange thing. Not only do they sometimes link two people up but a lot of times they get them married too! One such rumour doing rounds recently was that Gurpreet Singh (the new Sujal of Star Plus' Kahin To Hoga) was already married to girlfriend Kanishka Sodhi, but was hiding the marriage from the public eye. But as it turns out, the two are but not
    as a married couple. In fact, they plan to marry as soon as Gurpreet finds the time, which they don't see happening for a while longer. As Kanishka says, "We have decided on a wedding date a couple of times but it never worked out. So now we have stopped planning." Of course, as long as they know that they are together, wedding can wait awhile!

Source: Bombay Times

Aur kitne jhoot bolenge yeh log. He is very much married. They even stay together. Gurpreet had even confessed about the marriage but then mysteriously denied it.

😆 Jab shaadi kar hi liya hai to chupane ki reason kya hai????? 😆

ya i read that it was also published

in delhi times i agree with bro

now mr singh should confess openly it is high time 😆

thanx anyways 😊

pink

why should they hide it? is it a sin to get married? 😕

Originally posted by fatmah5000

why should they hide it? is it a sin to get married? 😕

It becomes a sin to anounce it without Ekta's permission. I can't say much. 😡 Just this much. Feel like telling it all but can't....

One thing I would tell you all it's all that lady's fault...... she is just 🤢

🤢
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

It becomes a sin to anounce it without Ekta's permission. I can't say much. 😡 Just this much. Feel like telling it all but can't....

One thing I would tell you all it's all that lady's fault...... she is just 🤢

i didnt knew dat lady is that much 🤢    🤢   🤢

if he is oredi married thn why hide??
jab shaadi ki toh darna kya 😆 😆 😆
noooo.....he has a gf???
hes so fit!....noooo....thats sad news...i neva new dis
@ 1st i used 2 h8 him coz he replaced rajeev but now im stratin 2 lyk him....hes so fit!
but obv he cant replace raj!
What does Ekta think of herself for interfering in the private lives of her actors 😡 😡 .
She pays them to act in her serials, not to bugg into their lives.......what a woman 😡 🤢