Sarrkkar..Risshton Ki Ankahi Kahani
Sarrkkar..Risshton Ki Ankahi Kahani

Darna zaroori hai!

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Darna zaroori hai!

Do our bold and beautiful telly stars suffer from any kind of fear or phobia off screen? BT finds out they do

GITA HARI

The television stars may seem the boldest people on earth, sending shivers down our spines while enacting those horror acts. But they too suffer from phobias...
    The most common fear among TV actors is of the crawly reptiles, followed by being alone. Snigdha Akolkar scores in both, as she's paranoid of lizards and of being alone at home. "We're three sisters and always together. I don't like to be alone at home. I switch on TV to give myself company," she reveals.
    Falling in the same category is Kishwer S Merchantt, who finds darkness scary coupled with being alone at home. "And to ward off the evil of darkness, I keep the curtains of the doors and windows always drawn," she says. But Ritu Chaudhary Seth (Shoba of Star Plus' Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi) takes the cake by keeping away from what she fears the most, as she tells, "I can never stay alone at night. So, when my husband is out of town, I shift to my mother's place." And to avoid the creepy cockroaches, she engages pest control services once every two months.
    However macho Rohit Roy may look, he finds snakes yucky and scary. Rohit gleefully reveals his experience at the recent reality show,
Fear Factor India, that he took part in, "I'd not go a mile near a snake. Fortunately, I got
eliminated before the last round, which meant being in a tub with loads of snakes!"
    In contrast, Vinod Singh aka Ayushmaan, a participant of the same show is brave. He says, "I fear nothing. I completed all the three stages, which included falling from a height, being surrounded with lakhs of worms and snakes." Another reptilehater is Neelu Kohli, according to whom, "I can't even look at the picture of a snake nor see them on TV. When I see them at road signals, I nearly die. This trait of mine has rubbed off on my son too." Beware of yelling at Gaurav Gera for he is sure to shout back at you, as he says, "I hate anyone yelling at me, loud sounds and too much crowd. I avoid going out during Diwali." Vertigo is quite common and Sonal Pendse relates an incident that put her fear of heights to test, "In my very first TV serial, Star Plus'
Kyon Hota Hai Pyaar, I was required to commit suicide by jumping off a terrace. As I stood on the parapet, I was so scared that two members were made to sit on the slab below and hold my trembling legs."
    Manini De recounts a funny, nevertheless frightening incident, "I'm dead scared of rats, and can you imagine once one a rat got into my pants! And I almost did a tandav"!
    Have you ever closed your eyes and felt being sucked into a vacuum?. For the slender Pooja Ghai Rawal, other than her sleeping schedules, shutting the eyes is scary!

sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Very funny ... LOL
Premkidiwaani IF-Dazzler
Premkidiwaani
Premkidiwaani

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for posting.
Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
its intresting,thanx 4 posting buddy!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Tarun Khanna enters Maharakshak Aryan Tarun Khanna enters Maharakshak Aryan  1

Entering as the evil Thakshak in this weekend’s episode, Tarun talks ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index