POOR BAJAJ!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
you are right--and we can make bajaj look good without bashing anu...its just that the person this was in response to doesn't understand that...its that "laato ke bhoot baato se nahin maante" thing...I do like anu sometimes, and i used to love him in the beginning of the show, its just that now Bajaj is my honey...so for me, anu has been reduced to the sidelines...
Originally posted by ronitfan

Bang on!!!!

Na kaam na dhaam,
Always Bajajs ka bin bulaya mehmaan,
Rehna chahiye tha London mein nalayak Shravan ke saath,
Prerna ki zindagi mein na aata tha yeh un needed toofan!

😆😆😆

amazingly said!!!! Bajaj rulezzz!!!

POOR BAJAJ.   PUH.     &n bsp;BANG BANG. 👏

abey chup re thakshi nahi to phatke marugi..thumare siggy pe bajju-prerna kya sexy lag rahe hain while hugging:):)
😆 😆 Yeh! Bajaj doesn't need pity like anurag all the time!So no poor Bajaj! He will get support from prerna and emerge victorious this time too in his style!
Yes!! Totally!! No body like Rishabh baby!!! He rocks all the way! Onu baba is one big s!@#$#!!!

Onu baba!! Dafaa ho jao yaar! 😆
😆 👏 Already dafaa ho gaya hai atlast with his sam😆 to london! let's hope he never returns! onubaba 😆 !!

arre ammi aschi bolke gaya hai...so he'll cum bak only... sam ko leke!!!!
voh kabhi dafa nahi ho sakta...voh to maut ke mu se vapas aya...kyunki jane se pehle prerna ko ami aschi kehke gaya hoga 😆 😆

Originally posted by ramjiwala

SMILE can be compared to a FLOWER, VOICE to a CUCKOO, INNOCENCE to a CHILD.but in STUPIDITY budha RUBBISH bajaj hv no COMPARISION.. he is the best!!!!!! 😆 😆

i dont really read anywhere that in this topic you have to make comparison of GOOD ONES to anurag!!!