POOR BAJAJ!!!!!!!!!!

Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT Y IS EVERYBODY TRYING 2 TRAP BAJAJ.WAT IS THA MISTAKE OF THAT ADOREABLE,POSITIVE AND DECENT MAN.THE CHILLAR,SILLY GUPTAS AND THAT IRRITATING,IDIOTIC PREM PRERNA SHARMA R CONTINEUSLY TRYING 2 HARM HIM.Y PREM DON'T THINK THAT HE WAS BAJAJ,WHO CLEARED HIS POSITION INFRONT OF ANU-PRERNA,WHEN THEY THROW HIM OUT OF BAJAJ HOUSE IN HIS ABSESNCE!PREM IS TOO IRRITATING ALONG WID THAT SHAILINDER!HE ACCEPT SNEHA AS HER DAUGHTER -IN-LAW JUST 2 TAKE AN ADVANTAGE BY BAJAJ'S NAME,FAME AND MONEY.

GOD HELP HIM!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi there ronitfan1!
Totally TOTALLY agree with you. Atleast Aparna and Shravan have some grudge with Anurag but why the hell is Rishabh made to suffer? What wrong has he done to Aparna and Prem? Or rather even Sharad and Shailendra?

This is just too much:-xxxx
I hate it when Rishabh has to suffer because of all the other desperados! Eeksss...mannn..someone please send Rishabh on a beautiful vacation with HIS kids and let Prerna and Anurag solve their idiotic problems read: Prem alone!!!

ionia thumbnail
I completely agree. Prem shouldn't have been so vindictive against Mr. Bajaj. If Mr. Bajaj didn't clear out the misunderstanding, Prem would go to jail for trying to murder indronil.That just goes to show that Prem's an idiot 😡 . As for Shailender, he wants to take advantage of Mr. Bajaj and knows Sneha is his weakness.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeh i agrree yaar people and use naad abuse his kindness but he still forgives them and he still care for them
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ionia

I completely agree. Prem shouldn't have been so vindictive against Mr. Bajaj. If Mr. Bajaj didn't clear out the misunderstanding, Prem would go to jail for trying to murder indronil.That just goes to show that Prem's an idiot 😡 . As for Shailender, he wants to take advantage of Mr. Bajaj and knows Sneha is his weakness.

Very true!
Prem should be grateful to Rishabh for doing so much for him!! He's such an ingrate!
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Listen u remjiwala.... go to hell with ur Byla basu... stop bothering us...with ur insane posts!"!!
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arey everyone in the serial has to suffer so bajaj has to also.Anuragh and prerna were leading a happy life too but they suffered, mukti was new but she too has to sufferred same goes with shravan, kasak , sneha.. Itz not the first time happeneing with bajaj.If he is kewl, then he will b enuff to handle evrything ..y u guyz worrying!
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Listen u remjiwala.... go to hell with ur Byla basu... stop bothering us...with ur insane posts!"!!

😆 byla basu 😆

how can a smile be compared to a flower...and stupidity with bajaj??? Dono ka mel hi kya? after all, this is the guy who singlehandedly exposed aparna's plan against prem...even though he had been in america when the whole incident happened...all it took was one look at that tape that everyone else stupidly believed, and our shonu became instantly suspicious...AND, what's more, he actually did something about it...when even your "beloved anu" could do nothing but slap prem and weep....sissy boy...

and then again, he bailed prem out after the rape accusation when all anu could do was sit at home, wear those stupid shirts that look like a bunch of flowers have vomited on them, and cry on buffalo sam's shoulder...and then when he got the news that prem was bailed, got so stupidly excited and happy as if he had done all the work...or even any work at all....as if he had anything to do with it...

when sneha came running to him for help, what did he do? Called our shonu Bajaj back from prerna's mom's place...vaah, kya pita ka farz nibhaaya...he's a lousy father and deserves to be shot😆

ionia thumbnail
The sad part is some Bajaj fans can't make Bajaj look good without bashing Anurag and some Anurag fans want to make Anurag look good by bashing Bajaj. Guys both Anurag and Bajaj are great characters. Anu is the boy next door, innocent, mistake-prone guy but he does have a good heart. Some bajaj fans don't see him that way. And Bajaj is a dashing character and believe me he is the only character in Kzk with brains. I like them both a lot. They both have their strengths and I think we can all enjoy the show a lot more if we learn to appreciate this fact. 😊
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

how can a smile be compared to a flower...and stupidity with bajaj??? Dono ka mel hi kya? after all, this is the guy who singlehandedly exposed aparna's plan against prem...even though he had been in america when the whole incident happened...all it took was one look at that tape that everyone else stupidly believed, and our shonu became instantly suspicious...AND, what's more, he actually did something about it...when even your "beloved anu" could do nothing but slap prem and weep....sissy boy...

when sneha came running to him for help, what did he do? Called our shonu Bajaj back from prerna's mom's place...vaah, kya pita ka farz nibhaaya...he's a lousy father and deserves to be shot😆

Bang on!!!!

Na kaam na dhaam,
Always Bajajs ka bin bulaya mehmaan,
Rehna chahiye tha London mein nalayak Shravan ke saath,
Prerna ki zindagi mein na aata tha yeh un needed toofan!

😆😆😆